14

Next day

Y/N hissed when she felt her head spinning like hell. She was about to get on her feet but couldn't when she sensed a hand stopping her to do so. She turned towards the person who was laying beside her only to find him, sleeping next to her. Her eyes widened as she couldn't believe that he's with her. Keeping her hands on his cheeks,  she slowly caressed them with a shock yet satisfied grin.

Tae: "good morning jagi"
He said with his closed eyes.

Since he didn't get the answer back, he slowly opened his eyes only to find her staring at him deeply. Pecking her forehead and nose, taehyung asked her to freshen up and so did him and made their way to the kitchen.

Time skip

Y/N: taehyung? Shouldn't I know the reason for your sudden disappearance

Right now they're in the living room after finish having their breakfast. Taehyung paused for a while as he didn't know from where should he get started. Taking a long deep breath he took her arms and placed into his, looking at her deeply he said

Flashback

The day when taehyung and Y/N had their night, he heard the buzzing sound coming from his phone. He frowned to see a unknown number calling him. Removing his hands slowly from her (Y/N) he made his way towards the balcony before glancing at his girl.

Soon the grip he had on his phone got loosened when he heard the speaker saying something shocking i.e the death of his parents. Without wasting any single time, tae got ready as tears wasn't stopping while imagining his parents death. Before he step his foot outside of the house, tae gave a painful smile at Y/N's sleeping figure and whispered something saying

Tae: please forgive me jagi. But I promise I'll come back to you after I calm down myself.

After giving a long peck on her forehead, the boy left from there with a heavy heart.

End of Flashback

A tear rolled down her cheek listening at his statement. Her heart shattered into pieces when she saw him sobbing like a small kid who had lost his beloved parents at a young age. Y/N hugged him while patting his back reassuring that she's with him to face the dangerous world. After for a good time, tae wiped his tears and sighed heavily. Glancing at the clock hanging on the wall, he stood up and wore his long coat.

Tae: I have to go now.

Y/N: but where are you going?

Tae: to my hometown.

Y/N: when will you come back then?

Tae: I don't really know.

Y/N was surprised at his answer. Cupping his cheeks on her palm, she asked

Y/N: w-what do you mean t-tae?

Taking a long deep breath, he said

Tae: the world where I used to live happily and brightly has changed into a darker world. The death of my parents wasn't the natural death but someone murdered them.

Y/N gasped at his answer. She didn't expect someone murdering tae's innocent parents.

Tae: and for that I should catch him by my own hands and kill him then and there itself.

The girl observed his facial expression. She would be lying that she isn't scared of him. Because one thing she knows is that Taehyung isn't the happy and bubbly guy anymore but a guy who's trapped in a dark vengeance of his parents murderer.

Y/N: I'll be coming with you.

Tae: no! You'll be staying here.

Y/N: but-

Tae: I SAID NO Y/N!!

She flinched at his sudden outburst and looked down while tears formed her eyes. Whereas Taehyung's dark orbs became soften looking at her shivering state. Pulling her to his embrace, he slowly caressed her back while apologizing to her. He sensed her calming down a bit and held her chin softly by looking at her deeply.

Leaning towards her he thus captured her soft lips into his hard ones and kissed her with full of love and caring. Wrapping her hands on him Y/N kissed him with same love and affection. After a min, both the lovers dispatch and connect their forehead while gazing at each other.

Tae: I have to get going, jagi

She didn't say anything and nodded while looking somewhere else because she knows that she'll start crying if she looks into his eyes.

Tae: "before I leave I want you to look at me".
He said.

Y/N closed her eyes for a min and then opened up by looking straight into his eyes.

Y/N: did you plan of getting back here?

Tae: no I didn't. But I'm sure it'll take months or maybe years.

Y/N: "then promise me that you'll come back to me Tae".
She started to sob while indicating him to promise her.

Tae: "I promise I'll come back to you my love".
Said the boy who intertwined his finger on her.

Wiping her tears, he showed her his boxy smile while hiding his pain in his heart and said

Tae: " this ring, where I proposed you that day will always be sparkling as the sign of our love and I can even notice you when I come back to take you with me and live happily ever after".
He said and kissed her hand softly.

Glancing at her for one last time, taehyung flashed his boxy smile to her and left her all alone.

Whereas Y/N kneels down and cried her heart out when she saw the love of her life slowly disappearing from her sight.

And this how they two, which is Y/N and Taehyung got separated from the problems they're facing now.

End of season 1...

To be continued ________