FINAL

A day later

Today is the day where Y/N is getting discharged from the heaven/hell called hospital. Jungkook and Suga have come to visit her as they were appointed from their boss to bring her safely to the mansion. At first Y/N was fuming in anger because her husband didn't visit her yesterday nor did he come to pick her today but instead, he sent his brothers.

Y/N: what does he think of himself huh? Why is he repeating the same thing again and again. I'm losing my patience for waiting that idiot.

Jungkook: noona, try to understand. Taehyungie hyung has tied up with his work. He can't even step a foot outside.

Y/N: I wonder if he prioritize me or his work.

Jungkook: of course, you are his top most priority. But work is work and work is something we can never ignore.

Y/N: gosh, I hate him.

Jungkook: no you love him.

Y/N: no, I hate him

Jungkook: yes, you love him

Y/N: I hate him!

Jungkook: you love him!

Y/N: I said I hate him!

Jungkook: fine you hate him.

Y/N: yeah I love him.

She realized what she had said and immediately closed her mouth. Jungkook burst out in laughter but stopped when he saw her fuming eyes and that's when he realized, he fucked up.

Jungkook: ahh..noona I'm sorry. I won't repeat this, I promise!!

Y/N: come here you brat, I will not spare you today!!

Said her while running after him. Jimin and Rose were laughing at the sight. While there was someone crying at the corner getting disturbed from. his heavenly sleep.

Time skip

Y/N's pov
Stepping out of the car, I sighed heavily while gazing at the mansion. Glancing at my friends they smiled at me especially Suga oppa.

He nodded flashing his gummy smile reassuring me to calm down and get in

He nodded flashing his gummy smile reassuring me to calm down and get in. Though everything is cleared now I still didn't know why I felt nervous. Waving goodbye at everyone, I entered in.

Y/N: oh! Why is it so dark in here?

It was dark inside and I couldn't see anything. Where are the maids and the guards? And where is he?

Y/N: Taehyung, are you in there?

I asked but didn't get any response from him. Don't tell me there's no one here. I thought of exiting but before I make a move, the lights were on making me surprised. The whole mansion looked royal gold with those beautiful lights. It was best to watch at night times. But why was none spotted yet. What's happening and where's he?