13

Sun rays kissed the girl's smooth honey like skin indicating it's time to rise and shine for today's day. She whines before rubbing her eyes while gripping the duvet up to her chest. Her cheeks got redden when she remembered their first night and slowly turn towards her lover, only to see a empty bed beside her. Her smile dropped down at this moment.

She quickly got up and changed into something comfortable and started searching for him, hoping he would be in some of the rooms, but he wasn't there. She thought of waiting him as she knew that Taehyung had went somewhere and thus the girl stayed there waiting for her lover.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

2 weeks later-

      A girl was seated beside the window all alone and busy gazing outside. Busy gazing innocence, is that, the girl was drowned into deep thoughts thinking about someone who's special to her and the girl was none other than Y/N.
          It's been 2 weeks since she last saw him. Taehyung had never come back that day. After calling and messaging him, the boy didn't answer at all.

At night-

    Y/N was again seated beside the window as it became her daily routine now. Soon she got distracted by some young couples, where they were holding hands and walking while laughing at each other. A sad smile plastered on her face looking at them. All of a sudden, a paper plane from nowhere, come hit her forehead which made her to flinch for a sudden.

She frowned as there was nothing written on it but just a blank white paper. she started to get nervous thinking whether it was a prank done by some brats or a sign indicating danger ahead. Though she's in her home alone and obviously she would get those type of feeling. She leaned forward towards the window and gazes outside to find some hint. Soon she spotted someone standing right below her balcony with a cap that slightly covered his face. However due to darkness, Y/N couldn't see his face properly. The person below there sensed her presence and immediately lift his head, which only made the girl to dash down immediately.

 The person below there sensed her presence and immediately lift his head, which only made the girl to dash down immediately

Y/N opened the door and hugged him tightly as her life depends on him.

She couldn't control her emotions and started to tear up in his embrace. Her hands were formed into a tiny fists and started hitting him on his chest. Anger, frustration, sad, emptiness  and a little bit of happiness was seen in her eyes. Taehyung stayed still by allowing her to hit him, as he knew he deserves it.

After for good 10 minutes, tae grabbed her wrist making her to stop her actions on him and hugged her tightly. He felt her body being weak as she was tired a lot and thus carried her in his arms.

He gently laid her on the mattress and settled himself with her. Wrapping the duvet on them, he softly kissed her forehead. Y/N opened her eyes and looked into his eyes deeply. She wanted him to explain everything for leaving her again. But she was exhausted for today's works, she didn't say anything and wrapped her hand on his torso and slept tightly in his arms.

Tae's heart clenched looking at her state. He had reasons for leaving her that day. He pecked her lips making sure not to wake her up, as she was in her deep slumber and said something, before closing his eyes

Tae: if only you know, how much I suffered than you.

To be continued __________