06

All the four besties waved at each other and headed to their home.
Entering into her home, Y/N smells something delicious coming from the kitchen. There she sees her guardian and her first bestfriend who is her beloved mother cooking something and she slowly back hugs her.

Y/N: hi mom

Y/m: hi sweetheart

Y/N: are you done cooking?

Y/m: yes. Now go freshen up and come downstairs.

Y/N nodded and rushed towards her room so that she could freshen up and have her dinner.
Y/N's mom was busy placing the plates on the dining table. Soon she felt a strong gaze on her and stopped at what she was doing, so that she could see who it really was.
She didn't find any figure or anything else and shrugged it off before calling her daughter.

Y/m: so how was your day today?

Y/N: same as usual mom.

Y/m: oh I see. By the way, did you meet your boyfriend?

Hearing at her mom's words, Y/N started coughing up loudly. Her mom immediately lend a glass of water while smirking at her.

Y/m: oh I got the answer.

Y/N: oh God, please listen to me mom that he is just my crush-

Y/m: crush?

She said while raising her eyebrow.

Y/N: okay fine. I accept that I love him but I'm afraid that he would reject me mom.

Y/m: but dear, if you love someone truly then you shouldn't just sit quietly. If he rejects you then that doesn't mean that you have lost him forever. Try to protect him from what he's facing and then slowly take your love steps.

Y/N: yes mom. I will try my best.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Both of them wished their goodnight. Y/N was sleeping peacefully whereas her mom was busy cleaning the kitchen items.

She suddenly stopped when she felt the same sharp gaze again. She knew that someone was already here watching at her movements. She took a long deep breath and said

Y/m: just show up yourself yeobo. I know it's you.

Y/d: daebak. I'm so surprised jagiya.

Said Y/N's dad who was taking short steps towards his wife.

Y/d: how did you know that it was me?

Y/m: only wife will know her husband's presence.

Hearing her words, a small smile curved on his lips and gently pecked his wife's forehead.

Y/m: okay now stop. I assume that you already had heard mine and Y/N's conversation right?

Y/d: of course, I had and don't worry. I have checked that guy Kim Taehyung's biodata. He and his family didn't seem any harm to our daughter.

He proudly said while smirking.

Y/m: wait. Then you must had already seen-

Y/d: yes, I've seen him and Y/N together for several times.

Y/m: then yeobo quit your mafia work and stay with me, Y/N and taehyung.

She said while having a little bit of hope and waited for her husband to answer a positive one.

Y/d: I'm afraid that I can't quit my job jagiya.

She rolled her eyes knowing that it's impossible to hear a 'yes' from his mouth.

Y/m: and may I ask why?

Y/d: because I have many enemies who are in search of you and our daughter to get killed. So I'm busy searching them.

Y/m: you may leave now.

Y/d: but jagiya-

Y/m: exit is from that way mr.Kim.

She sternly said while pointing her finger to the main door.
Her husband slowly gulped because he knew that he messed up again and said

Y/d: okay fine I'm leaving. But don't forget that I love you and our daughter mrs.Kim.

Said her husband while gently pecking his wife's forehead before he leaves.

A single tear rolled down her cheek when she saw her husband leaving them again. She knew that she failed again and also knew that she wasn't capable of confronting him to quit his dangerous work that is her husband's mafia work.

To be continued _________

I apologize for all the readers who are waiting to read the next chapter. I had also seen some of them adding my 2nd ff to their library and still waiting for the next. I can't promise but I'll try to post more of the chapters next time if I get time only. But always do remember that I love you all. 😊😊😊