08

Warning:
contains- abusing, cursing and against.
If you're sensitive about this topic then kindly not read.

Next day, Y/N and Taehyung were holding hands and smiling at each other. They heard gasps coming from other students and saw their eyes getting wider, as they couldn't believe that the nerd and the popular girl are a thing now.
They both had decided not to hide their relationship secret but instead show it to everyone that they're together and happy at each other. Like this, days had been passed and during these days Y/N and Taehyung's relationship was named as the cutest couple in their school.

Tae's pov
I sighed in relief when the math teacher stormed out of the class as her class has ended and it's time to get back to the heaven called home.
I heard a notification popped up on my phone and see the message sent from Jimin saying that they're waiting for me near the main gate. A small smile curved on my lips and began to zip up my bag.

All of a sudden, I heard footsteps coming behind me and also the sound of the class door being closed. I slowly turned back only to see Jackson and his friends smirking at me. I started to shiver when I saw them taking their steps slowly towards me and that's when something popped into my mind knowing that I'd crossed my limits till today.
End pov

Mark: "hey nerd, tell me how's yours and Y/N's relation going on".
Said Mark while unzipping his bag and started tearing the pages from his book.

Bam bam: "hey, don't you know that they are named as the cutest couple of our school".
Said him to Mark and harshly grabbed tae's glasses and stamped on it, making it to break.

Taehyung knows that it's impossible to escape from them or fight against them as they've come in group. So, he stood there doing nothing as he's been trapped between the 7 boys (got7).

JayB: I guess we should tell his parents to teach their son for whom not to mess with.

Young jae: and also tell them for teaching him not to snatch other's girls.

His eyes started to tear up listening to their cheap words. But he knew that he didn't snatch other girls from their bfs.

Yugyeom: you know what? Your parents should be kneeling down infront of us for asking to spare your life.

That's it. He (tae) lost his temper and punched him making him to stumble back. Tell me who wouldn't fight back when they hear someone insulting their parents.

When yugyeom lost his balance, tae took it as a chance and started hitting him. Jackson signaled Jinyoung to pull him(tae) away from yugyeom so that their maknae wouldn't start to bleed.
As tae was already been dragged away from yugyeom, Jackson immediately hovered on him and punched him hardly on his face making him to bleed. Like that, each person started doing the same thing as Jackson did for about 10mins.

Jackson: now stop what your doing!

He said and everyone stopped at once. He knelt down and checked his pulse to see if he's breathing or not. He sighed in relief knowing that he's still alive and said

Jackson: listen here, you pathetic shit. Break up with Y/N and you will be spared. Is that understood?!

Tae didn't answer anything as he was laying down, hissing in pain and coughing badly. Jackson kicked his tummy for one last time and exited from there with his group followed behind him.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jimin: what's taking him so long for packing his things?

Rose: we're waiting him for half an hour, I guess.

It's sad to say that the person who they're waiting for is suffering all alone in the classroom.
A message popped on Y/N's phone by seeking their attention on it and was typed as