S2: 07

Y/N's pov
Here I'm seated in his living room with this heavy wedding gown of mine. Not gonna lie, he's mansion is beautiful and big. Jimin and Rose were seated across me. A small smile curved on my lips listening to their childhood love story. They're lucky that they were lovers in their school days and are married now whereas, mine is opposite of them.

Jimin: hmm, you know something Y/N, we had a beautiful angel in our school. She was good in everything. She used to help everyone if they had some problems and the reason why I'm talking about her is that, she was our bestfriend.

Y/N: was?

Rose: yes, she was our bestfriend.

Y/N: why, what happened to her?

Jimin: hmm, actually she had some problems and flew far away without informing us. Later we got to know about her whereabouts and you know what happened? She had lost her memories of us and everyone except someone who's special to her.

Rose: then we thought of meeting her and help her to recall her memories but all went in vain.

Y/N: I'm sorry to hear that. It must be very upsetting you both to know her condition. How is she now?

Jimin: still the same. But we hope someday she will definitely recognize us and him too.

He murmured something about the last word, in which I couldn't hear it properly. I thought of not asking about it as I see his sorrowful face and kept quiet. But soon I heard the sounds of car honing making everyone to jolt up. The maids were standing stiffly with their heads down like welcoming someone. The main door got opened, revealing V with Yoongi oppa and jungkook behind him.

Jimin: welcome V

Jimin: welcome V. I safely brought your wife as you said.

He coldy hummed and his eyes met mine. He was taking predator steps towards me while still not breaking his gaze at me. I clenched my gown tightly and closed my eyes, hoping that he wouldn't hurt me but I felt my legs flying in the air. I realized he was carrying me.
End pov

Carrying her in his arms, taehyung stood infront of everyone present in his mansion and sternly said

V: this girl in my arms is my mrs now. I expect everyone to greet her and obey her commands. If in case, I see anyone disrespecting her or taunting her then I'll show you all a real hell and I mean it. Is that understood?!

Everyone: yes Master!

V: good. You all may go now so that I can have my first night peacefully with my wife.

Jimin: w-what?

Rose: what do you mean, V?

V didn't say anything but smirked at them and he soon headed to their bedroom with her in his arms. Laying her gently on the bed, he rushed towards the door to lock it and slowly turn towards her. Y/N panicked at his behavior as she knows where will this go further and was slowly crawling back on the bed. Her breath got halted, when she saw him stripping slowly without breaking his gaze and he soon hovered on her.

V's pov
I know for what I'm gonna to do to her but I can't resist anymore after looking at her beautiful messed up state. Her soft little hands were on my bare hard chest making me more hard. She started to scream and cry when I slowly attacked her smooth skin by filling my marks on it so that, everyone will come to know that I'd claim her as mine. My eyes met her teary eyes indicating that she isn't ready for this but what can I do? I waited this to come. Pinning her hands above her head, I slowly kneel closer to her face to capture her delicate lips but stopped on my tracks when I heard her telling

Y/N: s-stop it V, I-I beg you. Please don't ruin m-me. My l-life is already ruined, so please don't make it more. I-I accepted this marriage but I didn't accept about giving my heart, my soul and my body to you.

My whole body was numb when she said that. Before I say anything, a hard punch landed on my face making me to stumble back. I saw Yoongi hyung wrapping his coat around Y/N while Rose was calming her and the person who hit me was Jimin with a worried jungkook behind him. I understood what I was about to do it to my wife. I was fucking forcing on her. Due to my frustration which I had it on Mr. Kang, I was showing it to my wife. My heart broke into pieces looking at her trembling figure. I slowly got up and went towards her with tears in my eyes. But before I touch her, she immediately snuggled herself in Yoongi hyung's embrace which made me more guilty and said

Y/N: oppa, please tell him to leave. I-I don't want to see him.

V: please forgive me Y/N. I-I wasn't in my senses. Please princess-

Yoongi: leave her alone V. Let her calm down for what you have done.

I didn't listen to him as I was hella worried about her. I'm a beast, I'm a monster. How could I even imagine of doing that to her, though she isn't in her proper mind. A tear rolled down my cheek and weakly got up with jungkook back supporting me and headed to the next room.
End pov

Yoongi: look at me, my doll. Oppa and Rose are here with you. I will not let him touch you or look at you until and unless you forgive him. Is that fine?

Y/N nodded and hugged him more tightly. Whilst Rose was caressing her back. After a while, Rose helped her to change into comfy clothes and drifted into deep slumber. Closing the door, Rose and suga marched towards the room where taehyung and others were there. Jimin sighed and hugged his wife as she was sobbing. Her heart was broken looking at Y/N's state including Jimin too. But there was someone else who was more broken from inside. Jungkook was calming his V hyung as he couldn't see his precious hyung's state. Sadness was seen in everyone's eyes. The room was filled with silence where none of them uttered anything but were just upset.

To be continued _________