S2: 12

Y/N's pov
Standing against the window and gazing outside was the only thing I've ever did in these days. I'm glad that Jimin and Rose had offered me to stay in their mansion. Speaking about them, they never let me stay alone and would spend some time with me by cracking jokes, listening to music, narrating some random stories and much more. According to them, I would be the most happiest person externally, but deep down I'm not.

The reason is- I kinda missed him these days. V, my husband.

Although I chose to flee away from him and his life, but I don't get it why do I keep missing him, craving him, touching him. My heart screamed saying he's none other than Taehyung itself but I'm not getting the nerve to confront it yet.

What is he doing right now? Is he perhaps devastated or enraged about me.

I sighed sadly and marched towards my friends hoping to get some distraction about him. However a sudden disappointment curved in me when I saw none but the maids present here. Before I hung my head down and march to my room, an idea popped on me. Why don't I go through their album?
End pov

The girl was seated on the window nook busy gazing at the album given by Mira, the maid, the one who's incharge taking care of her. She grinned widely looking at their wedding pics. "They look great" was what she thought. Flipping the next page, her grin face dropped down when she spotted her so called husband, V standing beside the newlyweds with is infamous cold expression plastered through his face. She scoffed and murmured saying

Y/N: couldn't he smile for the pic atleast.

Soon she felt something odd, like really odd

Soon she felt something odd, like really odd. It's like she remembers those 3 very well. All of a sudden, her head started to throb in pain. She moaned while closing her eyes tightly. By now she heard sounds of laughter coming from someone. Opening her eyes slowly, she saw four teenagers coming towards her direction smiling widely with their hands wrapped at each other. Her breath hitched when she spotted Jimin, Rose, taehyung and her. Those teenagers were none other than her bestfriends.

Y/N: w-what is happening?

Her whole body went numb as she couldn't get the process of what's happening to her. Why all of a sudden she's seeing something which related to her past. She flinched suddenly when she felt someone's had on her shoulder, only to see Mira.

Mira: what happened Y/N? Did I scare you?

Y/N: you scared me to death.

Mira: my apologies.

Y/N: it's fine. And yeah, could you please spare me for a minute. I wanted to know about something.

Mira:"yeah sure. Tell me what is it". Picking the photo from the floor, Y/N asked

Y/N: tell me everything about them, Mira. I assume you know everything about them as you're working here for years. Am I right?

Mira: it's true I'm working here for years, but I don't really know anything about them Y/N. However there's one thing I know about them or I can say, I heard one of the maids speaking about it.

Y/N: "what is that thing you know about, Mira?" She asked while gripping her shoulders.

Mira: "I'm not sure at whatever I'd heard from those maids are true but I'm gonna tell anyways". Y/N didn't say anything but nodded instead.

Mira: well I heard that those three which is, Jimin, Rose and V were bestfriends since their school days. They had another girl in their club, however no one here knows her name or who she might be. They said that the girl was very important to them.
     One fine day, V sir had fallen in love with that girl. Everything was fine at the beginning but later problems had occurred which made them disunited. After few months, the girl had lost her father due to accident and slowly her life started falling down. Hearing that tragic news, Jimin and Rose thought of visiting her but the girl couldn't recognize them as she's facing prosopagnosia. She neither remembers her lover nor her friends faces except few memories whom she spent with.

Y/N's pov
I felt my head spinning. Why does this story feels so familiar to me? The exact thing happened to me also. I have the same disorder like Mira have mentioned just now.

Mira: and at last I heard something strange from them.

Y/N: "what did you hear?" I asked curiously.

Mira: your husband had a name before.

Y/N: name? You mean he had another name before?

Mira: yes. I heard he changed his name as V, after joining his current work.

Y/N: what is his real name then?

Mira: his name is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung.

My whole body frozend when i heard that name. Her words impacted me deeply. That means, this whole time I stayed with taehyung itself?!

Accept this marriage miss Y/N or else you'll have to see my another side.

●Did your taehyung used those names at you too?

●Princess, meet my soulmate Park Jimin and his wife Park chaeyoung.

I see my wife not listening to her beloved husband.

●But your already in my heart and mind, Mrs.V.

I noticed your finger where you're having your past lover's ring.

●Give me a chance to prove my sincere love to you.

●I love you Mrs.Kim.

The day I first met him at my place, I saw those familiar moles on his face, his stubbornness, his gazes, his behavior, his smiles, everything did resembled exact like Taehyung's. Without knowing the truth, without knowing his identity, I blindly stayed with him.
How could he do that?
Why did he do that?
Why didn't he opened his mouth till now?

Mira: Y/N what's wrong?

I couldn't hear what she was speaking. I felt my head getting spinned again making me to lose my balance. Before my body come in touch on the floor, I sensed someone's arms wrapped on me. I slowly looked at the person, only to see Jimin with a worried Rose beside him. Why didn't I recognize these two?

Jimin: Y/N?!

Y/N: I-I remember everything jim-

Soon darkness surrounded me by not letting me speak further and soon drifted into deep slumber.

To be continued _______