S2: 11

2 weeks later-

A big study room was clouded with pitch black as nothing could be seen in the room, but only a small dim light was seen. Although the light wasn't seen permanently but it was getting on and off repeatedly and it was being played from his hands, V. No one could read his face as he held a blank expression. He looked much more scarier than before. In this two weeks, V didn't have a proper sleep, a proper meals infact, he wasn't in his proper mind. By then the door got opened revealing Jimin and rose entering in. V couldn't keep his eyes off them as his hands were itching to get their head chopped in anytime.

Jimin: V, I'm so sorry to hear about Y/N's case

Jimin: V, I'm so sorry to hear about Y/N's case. It traumatized me.

Rose: same here. Deep down I have a little bit of hope of her keeping well wherever she is.

Observing their every actions, he knew they are faking it which made him mentally scoff. His jaws and fists were tightly clenched acknowledging about their acting skill.

Jimin: is there anything we could help you, V? We are your bestfriends Afterall.

V: you mean traitors?

Rose: what are you saying?!

V: cut the crap Mrs.Park. I know what type of shameless woman you are.

A hard punch landed on his face making him stumble back. He looked at the person with his now darkened orbs and the person was none other than Jimin. His fists were clenched tightly not expecting that he's getting up punched by him, his own bestfriend. Jimin grabbed his collar and looked at him with his furious eyes and said

Jimin: how dare you talk to her like that! Is this the way you respect her, to your own bestfriend?!

Rose hung her head down as she didn't expect this. Her bestfriend is humiliating her. The person whom she stayed with, helped him overcome his every obstacles, supporting him at his every work, though she chose him than her own childhood bestfriend (Y/N) meant nothing at all to him?

V: (scoffs) what about you then, Park Jimin? Weren't you too involved in this.

Jimin: "w-what?"
His grip got loosened when he heard that.

V: (smirks) stuttering, I see. I can possibly make out that you both aren't actually traumatized about Y/N's disappearance, aren't you?

Jimin: w-what are you talking about Kim taehyung? Why wouldn't we be worried for her?

V: worried? Why would you be worried about my wife afterall it's you both who took her that day, am I right?

Their eyes wide opened for what they heard just now. They stood blankly as they couldn't do anything. They were numb. Looking at them, V smirked evilly making shiver run down their spine. Taking it as a chance, he said

V: why so silence? Oh...did cat caught your tongue?

Jimin: listen V-

V: listen to what? Didn't you had sense of abducting someone's wife?

Rose: we didn't abduct her, V. Tell me, why would we even suppose to do that to our own bestfriend.

V: Being her bestfriend doesn't mean you can do anything in absence of me, Park chaeyoung! You fucking dare to take her to your place without informing me anything!

She flinched badly at his outbursts and gazed down. Deep down she felt wrong. She could've atleast informed him about it. But she had a reason to do that and couldn't blurt it out.

V: (sighs) fine. If you care about her too much, then mind to explain me for pulling up such stunts.

Rose: I-I...

Jimin was waiting for her to explain him but instead he found her stuttering. Running his hand through his hairs frustratingly, he thought of confronting him before rose could do.

Jimin: the reason is that your wife is in depression, taehyung. We had to take her away from you before she kill herself.

V: w-what are y-you talking about Jimin? My wife will never try to do such things.

Rose: it's true taehyung. If I didn't meet her that day, we would have already lost her till now.

Flashback

Two weeks ago-

Y/N's pov
That dream was floating in my head. I'm mentally sick now. I don't wanna stay here anymore infact, I don't wanna live anymore. I would've accepted my husband V, for the sake of my mother but not through my heart. Tears welled up in my eyes when I recalled about the promise I made to her.

Y/N: I-I hope you forgive me Mom. V might be a caring yet a loving husband but I cannot let my love, taehyung go. My heart belongs to him and only him.
End pov

Before Y/N could do anything on her wrist, someone dashed towards her and immediately jerked the knife she had on her palm. She looked at the person who stopped her from doing it, only to see Rose glaring at her.

Rose: are you out of your mind Y/N? What would've happened if I didn't made it on time?!

Rose wanted to visit her today as she hella missed her a lot but who would know that her childhood bestie would pull up such stunts. She was relieved for making it on time before Y/N could do something stupid. Sighing heavily, she was about to lash on her again but stopped when she heard her sobbing.

Rose: hey, why are you crying huh? Sshhh...it's okay..I'm here.

Y/N: help me R-rose.

Rose: huh?

Y/N: I'm getting sick. I-I don't wanna stay here anymore. Help me....please.

Rose: but why Y/N?

Y/N explained everything from the incident occurred between her and V last night till the dream she had dreamt about. Listening at her every words, rose was shocked. She knew that this is getting complicated and her health is getting worse too. Without giving a second thought, she immediately contact Jimin. And that's how she helped Y/N escape from her balcony.

V's pov
My whole body froze hearing that. I shook my head multiple times not believing a bit. I gazed at rose hoping she would be lying but instead I found her face held seriousness.
       No! My Y/N wouldn't do such things. She's a strong woman. She just needs some time to heal completely and recognize me someday or the other day. Till then I have to wait for her.

I'll wait for you jagiya. As long as you get healed, I'll be waiting for you.

To be continued ________