BONUS

Months later-

??: you heard it right! Kim Y/N, wife of the mafia king V, she's gonna be my target now.

??: you seem to be kidding right?

??: does it looks like that! The day when I saw that woman for the first time, I promised to capture her in my cage.

??: but Zack she's already married to the most dangerous man, you know.

Zack: well, I don't give a shit! Soon I'll plan up of something to destroy him and capture that woman.

??: aren't you being selfish, Zack.

Zack: sometimes, we must be selfish to get what we desire and for that, I need your help Ian.

Ian: sure. Anything for my friend.

Zack was also called a mafia but he wasn't that capable to defeat the mafia king V. For now, Zack was deeply drowned into his thoughts thinking about his rival's destruction but little did he know that he's never gonna succeed it. Someone was aiming his gun at him which went unnoticed by him. His mens weren't seen around him as Ian, the person whom he trusts alot, was the one who ordered his mens to stay out for a while. The buzzing sound of his phone caught his attention and he looked at the caller to find his secretary calling him.

Zack: hello-

Caller: s-sir! You are in danger!!

Zack: "danger? What do you mean?"
He was confused at his statement.

Caller: "Ian, the person you met 6 months ago is a traitor. He is none other than Jeon Jungkook, the right hand of the Mafia V".

Zack flinched suddenly when he heard the loud sound of someone shooting. He realized that his secretary is no more. Zack was about to grab his gun from the table but before he could do it, he felt someone aiming their gun at his back. He started to sweat and his breath became uneven. Turning his head towards the person, he saw Ian or I can say Jungkook standing there with a evil smile while pointing the gun at him.

 Turning his head towards the person, he saw Ian or I can say Jungkook standing there with a evil smile while pointing the gun at him

Zack: I was foolish enough to fall into your traps you bastard. Messing with you people is one of the hardest task.

I realized now.

The mafia stood infront of his victim and smirked listening to his statement. Tracing his favorite weapon all through his victim's face, he said

V: "It's good that you realized at your last day and now it's time to say goodbye to us. Hope you rot in hell".
He said the last words dangerously which made Zack to tremble horribly and then BANG!