11

Two weeks later-

  We see girls in their prom dresses and boys in their suits, loud music can be heard, table were filled with snacks, drinks were served and couples dancing on the dance floor.

Why you ask because it is their prom held today.

Both the girls that is Y/N and Rose were chatting and waiting for their boys.

All of a sudden everyone heard girls yelling, they turned towards the voice coming from only to find Jimin and Taehyung entering .

Taehyung held Y/N's waist by bringing her closer to him and kissed her forehead same goes with the second leads too

V: may I have a dance with you?

Before she lend her hand to Taehyung someone held her hand and bought her towards the dance floor and the person was none other than Jackson.

Y/N: Jackson, w-what are you d-doing?

Jackson: I just wanna dance with you

Y/N: But Taehyung-

Jackson: forget him and concentrate on me Y/N

He said and held her more closer to him not knowing someone's ferocious gaze on them.

Rose and Jimin noticed this and told Taehyung what to do next. Hearing their comments Taehyung smirked and hoped on the dance floor.

Y/N was feeling uncomfortable in his arms as he was staring at her like there's no tomorrow.
Suddenly he felt someone's hand on his shoulder only to see some random girl standing and smiling at him.
He was confused for a minute and then realized that each of the partner were changed. Before he rejects that girl, he felt Y/N's hand getting loosened and saw Taehyung holding her in his arms. He was about to stop them but couldn't when he felt that girl gripping his arm and started to dance along with the music.

Y/N was tensed knowing that she was with other person now as each and every partners were changed.
She felt a similar scent coming from that person and slowly opened her eyes to see her taebear holding her gently.

He softly smiled at her, indicating that he is here now and not to get worried more.

She smiled back and slowly wrapped her hands on his waist and head on his chest. Whereas, tae hugged her back protectively while still dancing in a rhythmic way along with the soft music being played.

He leaned closer and whispered something on her ear and kissed her jaw softly, making her to shiver

Taehyung: If he was your start, then I'll be your end.

To be continued ________