S2: 06

Y/N's pov
Now the ceremony hall is empty except me and my so called husband, V. Mom is not here with me cause V asked her to go back home and rest, as she was tired today. This person's (V) hand was still rested on my waist which irritated me a lot. I wriggled many times to get rid of him and his touches but instead he held me tightly in which I couldn't move a bit. Oh gosh! What does he even eats? He's really very strong.

V: my princess, stop moving for now or else I will kiss you. And believe me, if I start kissing then I'll take further steps what newlyweds do.

My eyes widened listening at his words. How shameless he could be! I immediately stopped what I was doing and stand stiffly as I don't want him to do anything to me and looked down. I can feel his gaze on me which made me nervous. Oh God, can't he just look somewhere else.

Soon I heard sounds of laughter coming from the entrance only to see 3 boys and a girl in between them. But one person I know among them is that Persian cat oppa...I mean Yoongi oppa. I saw V smiling and hugging that girl and that mochi guy. However I wasn't surprise by seeing him hugging that girl, when I love my taehyung deeply.
Just few moredays, V and I'll run away from you and your life.

V: princess, meet my soulmate Park Jimin and his wife Park chaeyoung, who is my soulmate too.

Park Jimin and Chaeyoung. Their names felt somewhat similar to me. I see them smiling softly at me while tears in their eyes. Wait, why taers? My eyes weren't off to them. I felt a strong connection towards them. But who are they really? I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard V introducing me to another person who was standing next to that Jimin guy.

V: and also meet jeon jungkook, my right hand.

I see that jungkook guy smiling at me. Not gonna lie, this person has a strong muscular body with a bunny face.

All of a sudden, I flinched when I saw Chaeyoung hugging me tightly

All of a sudden, I flinched when I saw Chaeyoung hugging me tightly. I don't know why as I didn't feel like breaking the hug or felt uncomfortable. Because deep down I feel that I know her and she knows me too.

Chaeyoung: "pleased to meet you Y/N. I'm Chaeyoung for short, my name is rose. Don't you remember"-
She got cut in between when her husband Mr.Park Jimin interrupted, saying