[81]

btw what's like going on with kpop and kactors lately lmao like i really liked Seo Yeji and now she's in a scandal? damn

Face buried under the secure disguise of a dark mask and eyes shadowed by the cap on her head, Soomin weaved through the crowd

Face buried under the secure disguise of a dark mask and eyes shadowed by the cap on her head, Soomin weaved through the crowd. Her attire made her fit in perfectly: a white crop top with black ripped jeans and a pair of Vans shoes. She had straightened her naturally wavier hair, completing her 'basic random girl' look.

Her eyes shifted from the phone in her hand, which displayed the GPS app, to the coffee shop right in front of her. Yes, she had to buy a brand new phone in order to not be tracked. That's how careful she was being about her plan.

And upon scanning the territory around her, Soomin unnoticeably slipped in through the brown wooden door.

It was a very small, uninteresting coffee shop. The space was rather dark as there weren't many windows and despite the cute décor, everything just seemed kind of dry. Business clearly wasn't going well either, as despite it being the weekend, there were almost no customers.

It barely took any effort for Soomin to spot the tall elegant figure sitting at one of the couches at the end of the coffee shop, and begin making her way over. He wasn't paying much attention to his surroundings, looking out through one of the only small windows in the entire establishment.

"Long time no see, Chanyeol." She muttered lowly, unable to find any other words to say.

The male turned his head, barely even having to look at her to recognize her. His lips formed into a small smile.

"You've grown taller, my dear cousin."

Soomin could only chuckle under her breath, ripping the mask off of her face and sitting down into the seat in front of him. "The last time I saw you I was literally a fetus, did you expect me to stay the same size?"

"Don't over-exaggerate." Chanyeol rolled his eyes playfully. "But wow, it has been quite long. 5 yeas. You were 15."

"And I'm 20 now."
"Yeah. 20 and married."
"Damn, no need to rub it in man."

"Sorry, sorry." His smile fell in the slightest. "I'm just in shock to be honest. I don't know if he's gone insane or something but he really shouldn't be marrying you off, especially considering what your late mother wanted."

"Yeah, I know..." Soomin lowered her gaze, a labored sigh escaping her lips. 

But before Chanyeol could utter any words of comfort, she spoke again. "But that's not why I asked you to meet. I don't have much time."

"Yeah, right." He cleared his throat, leaning forward in his chair. "So you need me to be someone's lawyer. Not only that, those people are the ones that kidnapped you and you need me because they're being deceived by their own lawyer?"

Soomin nodded along as he spoke.

"I'll need a bit more context than that Ms. Park."

"Listen, I know this sounds weird, but I really need your help with this. They didn't do anything wrong, and my father is bribing their lawyer so they're surely going to go to jail. You need to help me, please." Soomin pleaded with puppy eyes.