[9]

"I'll ask again

"I'll ask again. What were you doing on our territory?" Donghyuck attempted to remain calm and composed but that was very difficult to achieve. The man was coughing up blood from the many kicks and punches he had received over the last hour, but there was no sympathy for him at all. Just cold eyes staring at him, desperate for an answer.

Yuta, who watched from outside the cell, clicked his tongue as he witnessed Donghyuck getting even more worked up. The younger boy saw that they were getting nowhere in this. That's why he punched the man square in the face before walking out of the door, rolling his wrist from the sudden pressure applied to it.

"He won't talk. What should we tell boss?" Donghyuck asked as he watched Yuta begin to lock the door.

"The truth obviously."

The younger boy rolled his eyes. Yuta was the only member that gave less fucks than even Donghyuck and was the coldest out of them all. He had probably killed more people over his lifetime than a majority of NCT combined. It was a miracle that he actually decided to join the gang as him and Taeyong did not start off on the best terms.

"Should we drug him to make him talk?" Donghyuck suggested, following the elder who was walking towards the staircase with his hands in the pockets of his jeans.

"Probably not right now. A strong drug would kill him in that state." Yuta's voice continued being monotone as the 2 walked up the spiral stairs before reaching the ground floor again.

As they headed towards Taeyong's office they came across a figure. She had big headphones placed over her ears, them attatched to a small CD player that she walked around with. Her eyes scanned Donghyuck and she gulped seeing his gray, blood stained tshirt. The boy actually felt slightly guilty seeing the terror in her eyes as she looked away, biting her lip. Then without a word, Soomin walked right past them in a quick step.

Yuta, as usual, seemed to care less as he continued towards Taeyong's office. But something heavy fell onto Donghyuck's heart as her face kept replaying in his mind.

It actually... bothered him.

Soomin twirled the beautiful ring in her hands. She was sitting on a couch in the living room, all by herself, immersed in her own thoughts.

Today was supposed to be the day she was married off. The day she loses her independence as a woman and becomes the bond that connects the 2 wealthy families. The day that her father had sacrificed her college dreams for.

The girl was slightly guilty, knowing that she was in fact relieved. But staying here didn't seem like her favourite option either as the blood curtling screams could be heard almost each day, and it has been 4 since the group had captured the man.

With a sigh, Soomin hung her head low, the ring hanging loosely off of her thumb.

At that moment, the sound of many footsteps approaching made her head shoot up and in no time, the youngest members, without Haechan, entered the room, laughing together. They all paused slightly seeing the girl in her gloomy state and their attention quickly went to the small accessory she was holding.

"Wow... that looks expensive." No gawked, leaning his head down in order to get a better view. "Is it real?"

Soomin chuckled. "Do you think it's fake?"

"Wow, I've never seen something so expensive looking before." Jisung also seemed to take great interest in the small piece of jewelry. "Can I hold it?"

"Yeah, of course." Soomin handed the ring over and watched amused as the boys admired it. For her it wasn't much of a big deal, it being a slightly above average ring in the class she grew up in.

She wished she was as excited as then when she had received it. Or everytime she wore it.

At that moment, Kun and Woo entered the room, their eyes immediately attracted towards the group of kids looking at something in excitement.

"What do you have there?" Kun asked, walking in their direction. Nana who was was currently in possession of the ring extended his hand, showing it to the elder boy.

"It's Soomin's ring! Pretty, isn't it?" The younger exclaimed excitedly like some fangirl at her favourite artist's concert. Woo nudged Kun and whispered something in his ear, the others eyes immediately travelling to the girl.

"You know what? If you like it so much, you can keep it." Soomin said as she got to her feet. The younger member's eyes widened as they stared in her direction.

"But Soomin isn't it your eng-" Kun cut himself off and his lips pursed into a firm line seeing the girl's pleading expression. She did not want everyone to know about it since she hated the fact that she had a fiancee at age 19.

"But it's so expensive! Why give it to us?" No asked either wide eyes.

"I don't need it anymore." Soomin shrugged, putting her hands into the pockets of the sweatpants she was wearing. "I'm going to go take a nap, adios amigos."

Then she walked away.

Bad boy hyuck

Anywho, Renhyuck is my fave ship now and that's the tea (irl)