[47]

"I saw the cleaning lady picking up the trash a few minutes ago, I think I have to tell her that she missed some

"I saw the cleaning lady picking up the trash a few minutes ago, I think I have to tell her that she missed some." Renjun scoffed, coming up in between the two males with his arms crossed over his chest. The one that had stopped Donghyuck's fist was none other than Jeno, who then patted the boy's shoulder comfortingly.

"What?" Woojin grumbled, taking a step back as he saw a few other individuals his age surrounding Donghyuck.

"Do you mind introducing us, Donghyuck?" Jaemin asked with a bright, clearly fake smile on his face.

"My name is Jung Woojin." Woojin took the initiative himself, his disgustingly smug smile now nowhere in sight.

"I wasn't speaking to you." Jaemin fired back, glaring at him before turning back to his friend. 

"Just ignore him." Donghyuck hissed through gritted teeth, relaxing his fist and letting his hand fall back to the side.

"Won't be that hard." Chenle shrugged. "Everyone forgets ugly cockroaches." 

"Who even are you people and who are you to call me a cockroach?" Woojin began raising his voice in surprise, getting angry at all the comments undermining him.

"Shut up or I'll squash you with my thumb."
"You little piece of shi-"

"Oh? Was anyone speaking? I just heard the cockroach making weird noises." Jisung joined in on the teasing, a playful smirk coming up to his face.

Woojin huffed angrily, hands clenching into fists. "Do you even know who I fucking am?! I can ruin your entire life with a single word!" 

"Yeah, yeah, but did I ask?" Chenle asked with a bored look on his face.

"You poor scum, is this all you can do? Insult me?" Woojin laughed bitterly. "First try to get on my level, then you can make comments."

"Just because you dress rich doesn't mean you ARE rich." Chenle fired back, barely hesitating.

"You're funny kid. Maybe you'll serve as a great clown at a circus."

"Oh my god when will he shut his trap." Renjun rolled his eyes from where he stood beside Chenle, the comment being met with chuckles by the few who understood it.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have much more important things to do." Woojin cleared his throat whilst speaking in a posh voice. He then very dramatically rolled up his sleeve to look at the time. "Actually, I'm meeting one of my dear friends today. Shin Sunwoo, you've probably heard of him."

Soomin immediately tensed. Shin Sunwoo? As in her fiancée?

"With a single snap of his finger, he could kick you off the face of the Earth. He also probably makes the same amount of money you earn your entire life in just one month. So please, only speak to me when you have the status to." He continued rambling on and on about his wealth.