[26]

Soomin bit down on her trembling bottom lip, tears flooding her eyes bit by bit

Soomin bit down on her trembling bottom lip, tears flooding her eyes bit by bit. She covered her mouth with her hand, trying to minimize the sounds of her deep breaths. The sudden adrenaline passed through her veins making a cold shiver running down her spine. Her arms were tightly clasped around her legs, making her look like a tiny ball.

The girl's vision was solely focused on the small crack in between the doors of the dresser, since it was the only place in which the light was peaking through. She saw the shadows passing by as well as the loud, drawn on footsteps accompanying them. It made her heart race even quicker, the minutes passing by as if they were hours, drawing out until they drove her to madness. The ball in her throat grew bigger and thicker to prevent her from making even the smallest of whimpers.

Then suddenly, the footsteps stopped right in front of the wardrobe doors. Without hesitation, they were thrown open.

"Found you!"
"Dang it!" Soomin yelled out, but couldn't help to release the giggle that she had been keeping in for so long.

"That was such a terrible hiding spot again." Jisung shook his head in disappointment.

"What do you mean? It took forever for the maids to find me when we played hide ans seek when I was a kid!"
"They were probably not even looking for you then just to get a moment of peace."

"Hey!" The girl cried out.

"Sorry, sorry." Jisung laughed. "Anyways, yeah, I found you first."

"Aweee." Soomin pouted her lips like a little child.

"It's okay tho, noona! We'll be having lunch soon anyways." The boy beamed like the innocent child he is before walking away to go seek the other members.

As he disappeared into a random room, Soomin jumped out of the hiding place, dusting herself off.

Yeah, they were indeed playing hide and seek. It seemed childish to her at first, but as the rounds played out, she began finding it quite entertaining. Especially seeing gang members giggling like idiots and chasing each other for being found. It was a surreal concept to her and it actually felt... nice. She's never played hide and seek with someone her age before.

Whilst stretching her out her sore limbs, she began walking down the hallway. It was more like a wander since she had literally no idea what to do until lunch was served, and she didn't plan to sit like a loser after being found.

And then a lightbulb lit up in her head.

"Ohhh, here I come." She mumbled to herself, a playful smirk adorning her lips as she strolled with more confidence.

Her legs soon led her to the very familiar door, which she entered with no hesitation. The room was messy as usual, since Soomin had never bothered to clean it up. It was usually the job of the maids.

Her eyes met the one's of the room's true inhabitant, and just by looking at her, he immediately looked away. He was wearing the glasses he rarely had on as he stared down at the small book that he had placed on his dirty desk.

Soomin wasn't even bothered to go up and try to get a peak of it, figuring it's one of those boring fascist or communist books he was so obsessed with, that's why she decided to go and plaster herself onto the undone bed.

"Why are you here." Donghyuck's voice was cold as usual as he didn't even bother glancing at her again.

"I don't know." She stated simply, not caring enough to elaborate as she shut her eyes calmly.

The boy ignored her, continued to write something on a sheet of paper.

Soomin peeled an eye open.

"Hmm, how about you dry my hair again, softie boy?" She asked cheekily, bubbling with excitement whilst awaiting his response.

Donghyuck paused, but quickly continued writing, just ignoring her.

"And how about making me such a waAaAAarm bath, hm?" Soomin continued pushing, a wicked smirk making it's way up to her lips.

"Shut up." The boy growled out, but continued looking quicte unbothered.

"Ooh, how about I get nak-"
"You realize that I can pull out a gun and shoot you at the spot, right?" Donghyuck finally looked at her, glaring lazers into her laying body as he pressed so hard with the pen that it created a small puddle of ink under the tip.

"So that's what get's your panties twisting." Soomin surpressed her laughter as she sat up, somehow finding his threat pretty harmless.

"Yeah, I dare you to try that again." The boy answered, turning back to his work with a dim expresson.

"Aw, you're so boring." Soomin pouted her lips.

After a few minutes of silence and her just staring off, the girl decided to get up and innocently slide towards him, hovering on his work. She quickly got bored of whatever he was writing about.

"What's this for?"
"Work."
"Why?"
"I don't know."
"Why don't you know, it's your work."
"Oh my god just shut the fuck up."

"Saltyyyyy." Soomin clicked her tongue while staring at him judgementally. "Anyways, Taeyong oppa said that today we'll be having- AH!"

As she had stepped back, her ankle twisted awkwardly, causing her to begin a sudden fall forwards. Donghyuck was alerted by her scream, enough that he turned in his chair just in time for his hands to grip onto her waist, breaking her fall. Soomin's own hands had found safe places to grab onto, one being his shoulder and the other one being the table.

She held in her breath, her eyes widening even further as his eyes were right in front of hers, staring at her equally surprised. The girl gulped, feeling the embarassment flood her cheeks in the form of a blush, but at that moment she was too caught up with their intense eye contact to even care. For some reason, he hadn't pushed her away yet. And he had such a different look in his eyes....

"Guys, dinner's- oh, uhm, actually, nevermind." 

I- ahiwhowhfoweufh

I- ahiwhowhfoweufh

So I came back from vacation and I'm ready to update :)))