[40]

Soomin sucked in a breath, shaking her head at the memory

Soomin sucked in a breath, shaking her head at the memory. She was currently sitting in Sicheng's bed that he had so kindly offered to her the night before. But not that she got much sleep anyways, her heart rate still being faster than usual.

Her first kiss. Donghyuck had been her first kiss.

Sure, it could have been funny. A girl getting her first kiss at 19 years old. But that wasn't what bugged Soomin at that moment, no, she absolutely forgot that. She was immersed by the memory, falling prisoner to the taste of his lips still lingering on hers. The explosion of emotions she had felt in that short moment overshadowed any other big event in her entire life. It was... unforgettable.

Soomin's eyes widened. She was frozen in place, feeling her lips being invaded by other ones. She wasn't able to do anything whilst Donghyuck gave all of himself in, leaning forward to deepen it. Her heart was beating like she had just ran a marathon, the butterflies exploding in her stomach. Her entire body tensed with the shock, and the giant crash of emotions that came with the kiss.

But upon realizing the situation, Soomin was about to push him off, when there was no need anymore. Donghyuck leaned away, smiling at her with a smile that the girl had never seen before.

"I'm so sorry..." he muttered one last time, before he let go of her face and passed out.

Soomin found herself fantasizing again, finger unconsciously going up to her lips and sliding across them. She somehow missed the warmth of his lips on hers.

"Wait..." she began aloud, hand freezing its motion and her face reddening like a garden tomato again. "Seriously, Soomin, what are you thinking?!?!?!?!" She almost yelled out, quickly getting down to seek shelter from herself under the white covers.

But one question continuously bugged her.

Who is Yuna?

"Morning Soomin, how'd you sleep?" Sicheng was quick to ask as the girl entered the kitchen.

She pouted her lips and shoot her head slightly. "Eh, could have been better."

"What? Was my bed uncomfy?" He asked worriedly.

"No, not at all! It was just one of those nights, you know." Soomin chuckled, taking a seat beside him on the table.

Coming to breakfast late seemed to be a great idea since there were barely any members left, and the girl had somehow learned each of their schedules. Donghyuck was more on the early side, usually coming to breakfast a few minutes after it was cooked. He liked his food warm, she had guessed. That's what let Soomin relax in her chair as she began digging in whatever Taeyong had prepared that day.

She just needed some time to think. A Donghyuck-free day. Yeah, that was perfect. She already had planned out all the various ways that she would avoid him, from not going to his room at all to hiding whenever she would see him around.

But her idea was completely shattered, because as she was stuffing a toast with strawberry marmalade in her mouth, Donghyuck staggered into the kitchen.

Unknowingly to the girl, her cheeks flared up in a bright, pink color as she carefully monitored his moves.

Donghyuck had his shoulders slouched and his feet dragged on the floor as he walked. His eyes were only half-open and had visible dark bags under them. There was only one thing written on his body language: exhaustion.

Soomin shifted uncomfortably as his dark and sunken eyes wandered around the room and set on her, and she swore under her breath as he came towards her. She stiffened as soon as he slid into the chair to her left, muttering a quick good morning before reaching for the water with lemon and mint in it.

"I see that you haven't had a good sleep either." Sicheng shook his head disapprovingly.

"Either?" Donghyuck questioned although he did not seem to hold much interest in their conversation.

Crossing her fingers under the table, the girl prayed to god that Sicheng wouldn't make it even more obvious that she was present. But if course, nothing ever went her way.

"Soomin said she didn't sleep well." He explained, tapping her on the shoulder.

Donghyuck turned to her and Soomin swore that he did it slowly on purpose to literally terrify her. But the boy just eyed her before tilting his head.

"You didn't even drink that much, why didn't you sleep well."

Soomin choked up on her own saliva. Sicheng and some of the other more protective members were immediately intrigued.

"You were drinking? When?" Taeyong asked from literally the other side of the table.

"That's not good." Johnny shook his head disapprovingly. "You were drinking and didn't even invite me??? What the fuck."

"I know right. Kids are so selfish these days." Jaehyun clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"That is not even close to being the point." Kun sat back in his chair as he had also been listening in on the conversation. "Alcohol is bad for your health, you shouldn't drink much. Especially you, Donghyuck, getting drunk literally every week."

"I don't do that but okay." The younger boy rolled his eyes.

"Oh my god do we have to give them the sex talk?" Johnny was dead serious as he turned to Jaehyun.

"Nope, nope, nope, I'm out." Soomin exclaimed hurriedly, cheeks a bright red before she grabbed her last piece of toast into hand and ran out of the room.

" Soomin exclaimed hurriedly, cheeks a bright red before she grabbed her last piece of toast into hand and ran out of the room

2 NEW MEMBERS IVSIVNSVNSV

I'M SO EXCITED LITERALLY SUNGCHAN IS SO FKN BEAUTIFUL AND SHOTARO IS THE BIGGEST CUTIE

you literally don't know how long I've been waiting for new members   F U C K   Y E S

can't wait to start writing books about them ;))