[45]

The gravestone was rather humble

The gravestone was rather humble. A marvel, white rock carved into the most basic shape that existed, coming out of a middle-sized coffin made out of the same material. It had the girl's initials written onto it, some a little bit rusty and worn-out from the rainy season. 

𝓘𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓸𝓯
𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕐𝕦𝕟𝕒
18.05.2000 - 13.04.2018
𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭.

Next to it was a small portrait photo of Yuna, looking absolutely breathtaking with her hair dyed a darker shade of brown, honey-pot eyes and fair pace with rosy cheeks. 

Soomin felt a little awkward, standing in front of and honoring the grave of someone she's never met but who holds so much value to Donghyuck. Yet the boy didn't seem to want to move either, therefore she decided to take the lead.

The girl took off her mask and put down the candle, a small and welcoming smile painting her lips. She then shuffled through the huge pocket of her dark hoodie and took out a lighter. With ease, she managed to light up the candle which sparked in a beautiful, warm yellowish color adding nice contrast to the monotone gravestone.

When she stood back up, Soomin took a deep breath. She then neatly placed both her hands on her lower stomach and gave the deepest, most respectful bow she's even presented to anybody. Only after a few long seconds she stood back up, hair gracefully flying up along with her sudden and strict actions. 

"Hello, Song Yuna! My name is Park Soomin, it's so lovely meeting you. You may not know me, but I know quite a lot about you. Therefore, I'm super excited to introduce myself to you."

The girl looked to the side at Donghyuck who just stood there, mouth agape as he watched her in silence. She only sent him a reassuring smile before turning back to the grave.

"I'm actually a friend of Hyuck's. We haven't really known each other for long, but he shared you with me, which is really brave of him. I have to say, you're so pretty like oh my god! How do I do your hair like yours???"

Donghyuck couldn't help but snicker under his breath at her enthusiasm. 

"Anyways. I think he brought me here to reassure you: Donghyuck is okay. He still misses you like crazy and you're still fresh in his memory, but he's okay. He's made some amazing, supportive friends and although he may not open up to them, he knows they've got his back. So you shouldn't worry about him and go to Heaven, or wherever you want to go in the afterlife, in peace. And also, I'm going to keep taking amazing care of him." Soomin exclaimed with a bright, yet somehow calming and nice smile.

The boy was about to correct her, saying that she was much more immature than him and that he could take care of himself just fine, yet Soomin turned to him before he could even start.