[32]

Of course Soomin didn't listen

As soon as Renjun ran out of the kitchen, she also followed him out into the hallway. As she looked around, she saw as Johnny mercilessly rammed his fist into another man's face some doors away. Soomin could only cringe, almost feeling his pain, but hurried to walk over to the living room door.

As she peaked in, her jaw dropped.

The many members of NCT were all over the place, fighting countless of men that kept coming in through the giant hole made in the tall, glass windows. Blood was splattered everywhere, from the ground to the ceiling, and furniture was thrown all around. The intruders fought with knives and guns, while NCT relied on random objects and their own physical strength.

That's when her eyes met his.

Donghyuck's eyes widened slightly seeing the small girl in the door, witnessing all of this mess going on. But he couldn't stare at her for long as his opponent threw yet another punch, that he missed.

Soomin squirmed her eyes. The back of his opponent's head seemed weirdly familiar...

And when they began circling each other, the girl saw Minjae's face with an unfamiliar, disgusting smirk plastered all over it.

Minjae. The boy who had broken in just a week prior. The weak and sad boy with a terrible back story. The one that the two had taken pity on and didn't tell anyone about. Song Minjae.

This was a scheme all along. He had tricked them.

And this was what really got Soomin's blood boiling. She could bear with various types of people. But never would she tolerate a disgusting, heartless liar that tricked her in order to get what he wanted.

Never.

That's when she exploded, backtracking ever so slightly as she brought her hand up in the air, the pan securely in her grip.

"HYUCK, DUCK!" She yelled out the warning and 3 seconds later, therew it with the greatest force she's probably ever used in her life.

Donghyuck, being the smart boy he is, of course crouched down onto the ground and couldn't even see the object flying high above his head. Well, that is until it brutally disposed into Minjae's face and falling down onto the ground with a loud clang.

Donghyuck turned around, a look of shock on his face as he saw a panting, angry Soomin in the hallway. She made eye contact with him, sending him a proud smile for him to realize that she had made that perfect shot.

But their moment was once more interrupted as someone grabbed her by the shoulder and she turned to find Johnny's slightly bruised up face above her.

"Come on, go hide." He said, shoving her forward. "Go to Taeyong's office. There will be a big bookshelf to your right. It's fake, so just pull on the right end of it and it should open to staircase. Stay down there until someone comes to get you." He explained hurriedly.

Seeing that Soomin didn't move, Johnny pushed her even further. "I said go!"

'Ok well that's the rational thing to do. So I guess.' She thought as she watched him run into the frantic living room, herself running back down the hallway. She passed the barely alive corpses of the 2 men, one of which she had brought down, and barged into the door she knew lead to Taeyong's office.

What she did not expect was the man that was also inside of it, turning the entire room upside down. Lose and shredded papers littered the floor, Taeyong's chair on the floor in between them. The big computer screen was cracked as it laid by the edge of the now empty, brown desk.

The man turned around as he heard her abruptly coming in, and it took him a really short time to realize that Soomin was not a threat to him at all.

"What do we have here." He spoke in a playful, deep and raspy tone. "You're one of the reasons why we raided this place, aren't you?" 

Soomin couldn't swallow due to the ball in her throat as she just held prolonged eye contact with him. 

"You can't speak?" The man tilted his head as he spoke in amusement. "Well I guess that makes it easier then." 

But he couldn't even take a step in her direction before the girl swiftly turned around and ran right out. She had no gameplan at all, seeing nothing in her field of vision that could be of any help against the scary, bulky man. She of course could not just run into the living room, she would die.

Damn it, he was a fast runner.

That's when she decided to continue straight, flying out of the wide open door with the nice breeze of spring hitting her as she did so. Looking around, she could only see other attackers quite far away. She was planning on running into the forest and losing the man, and then returning to the gang house when she was safe.

But the man had different plans. 

"AHH!" Soomin screamed bloody murder, jerking back and falling down on her ass since her attacker had reached her and yanked her back by the hair. He didn't let do, his dirty hand digging into her routes as he forced her to look up towards him.

"You thought you could outrun me? You? Don't overestimate yourself, you bitch. You're just a rich kid with no training, and you think you could outrun ME?" The man hissed through gritted teeth as his other hand grabbed her shoulder. 

Soomin bit down on her bottom lip, trying to think of a way to escape. But this guy's buddies were already on their way towards them.

That's why she decided to do the next most rational thing she could think off. They wouldn't kill her, not here at the spot. That's why she would risk it.

Upon taking a deep brath, the girl released the loudest and longest, high pitched scream she has ever managed to produce. 

It definitely took the strange man by surprise, but he acted quickly, taking out a piece of cloth from his belt, balling it up and shoving it into her mouth.

"You stupid fucking whore! Shut the hell up!" He yelled out, soon after sending a kick to her stomach, forcing the girl to grunt and fall on her back. She now had tears pulling in her eyes, the pain beginning to spread through her entire body.

And just when the man was about to grab her and drag her up again to take her away, he was suddenly thrown to the side.

Omg I'm at 200+ followers, imma go cry right now

Anyways, answer the question which I put in my latest message on my board: Which ff do you want me to publish as a present?