[58]

Donghyuck's brows furrowed in pure confusion, eyes furiously switching between the photograph and Soomin's angered face

"What?" He managed to choke out.

"This is a photo of ME as a baby." Soomin explained with frustration, turning the photograph towards herself to stare at it. "But why is there two of me?? Why did you edit this picture?"

Donghyuck blinked away the confusion, immediately stepping up in his defense.
"What the fuck? No, you must have it wrong. That's not you, that's someone else."

"I know my pictures." Soomin growled out.

"I swear Soomin, this isn't you." The boy defended.

"Oh, is that so? Then who is it?" She shot right back.

"Its-" Donghyuck began but cut himself off as his eyes flickered between her and the two youngsters behind her. "It just isn't you for gods sake! Why would I have a picture of you."

"He's right. Maybe there was a mistake." Chenle interrupted, shrugging.

Soomin's face twitched angrily and she took a deep breath before turning to Jisung.

"Sung, could I borrow your phone please?" She asked, as kindly as she could at that moment.

"My phone? Yeah, sure." He exclaimed, fishing it out from his back pocket. "But what do you need it for?"

Soomin snatched the unlocked phone, immediately going to google and typing in something. After a few seconds, she scrolled down and then displayed the screen to Donghyuck.

"This is a picture of me. Look at this article."

He took the phone from her, eyes narrowing as he read the title of the article which was published back in the year 2000.

The year 2000, the luckiest one so far!
This year seems to be having rich seed as we see newborns everywhere on the streets! We should also congratulate the family of congressman Park who were enlightened with a baby girl just one and a half month ago!

Under the article was the exact same picture that Soomin was holding in her hand. But there was a difference.

On the article, it was cropped with just one baby showing. But on the other there were two extremely similar children.

Donghyuck's eyes were completely wide as he stared down at the article. This was a complete shock to him as well.

But it somehow made sense. Looking up as Soomin, his mind once again began reminding him of someone else.

"Song Yuna..." he whispered extremely quiet, barely audibly enough for Soomin to hear.

But she did and she gawked.

"Is this from... her?" She exclaimed in shock.

Donghyuck's face was grim as he swiftly eyed Chenle and Jisung. Then suddenly, his hand gripped around her wrist and Soomin squealed as he dragged her in, slamming the door behind her.

"Hey!!! My phone!" Jisung whined from the other side of the wood, but didn't do much complaining after that.

Soomin was a little astounded, walking over and dropping onto the bed. All the feelings of anger she felt had disappeared completely and her eyes were deeply focused on the floorboards beneath her feet.

Donghyuck emitted a long, frustrated sigh as he ran a hand through his messy hair. 

"Yeah. I got this picture from Yuna."

"But... how..." Soomin breathed out, looking him in the eye. "How is this possible."

"How would I know." He sighed, falling onto the chair.

Suddenly, his eyes widened slightly, switching between Soomin and the picture.

"What..." He muttered lowly. "No... this isn't possible..."

"What?" Soomin asked, barely having heard what he was saying.

Donghyuck pulsed his lips together, wondering whether he should tell her or not.

Finally, he decided.

"Back when Yuna and I were still dating..." He looked pale, as if his throat was stuffed and he couldn't breathe. "She once gave me this picture. Then she proceeded to tell me that it was her and her... twin sister in the picture."

Soomin gawked, staring at him in shock whilst Donghyuck was unable to look her in the eye.

"She said that her sister was extremely sick and died just a few days after birth. Or at least, that's what her parents led her to believe." 

The silence was immensely test, consuming both of them and shaking them to their cores. 

"And so..." Soomin began, but was interrupted.

"But I guess what her mom said was complete bullshit. Because you seem to be that twin sister."

ooooOOO nO oNe ExPecTed ThiS RiGhTTtTttTttTttT