[25]

It's been close to 45 minutes, and Donghyuck was still sitting on the cold ground right beside the wooden door

It's been close to 45 minutes, and Donghyuck was still sitting on the cold ground right beside the wooden door. He looked like a guard dog, looking up from the screen of his phone whenever he would hear footsteps approaching and would tell anyone off for trying to come in or even being a tad bit too loud. He himself didn't know why he was sitting there.

'I wanna spare my members the view. God bless anyone who needs to go through the traumatic experience of seeing Soomin with no clothes on.'
He assured himself, tapping away at the video game on his phone.

But amidst the silence, his ears picked up the muffled sounds coming from inside of the room. He heard loud splashing and then a loud groan.

At first he thought something bad happened and immediately shot up to help, but then he heard her quiet voice.

"Omg my fingers are so wrinkly, the hell."

That made Donghyuck exhale a breath of relief. But he then realized that she was probably coming to come out soon, making his eyes widen.

'Gogogogogoogogooggoggogogogogogoo.'

He then lunged himself down the hallway, arriving to his door in seconds and quickly getting in. Trying to look as natural as possible, he ran over to his desk, jumping onto the chair and hurriedly opening his laptop.

Just as he did that, the sound of his door opening made him forcefully relax all of his muscles and he lazily looked back, as if he had been sitting there for ages.

"You're finally out."
"Yeah." Soomin said, her voice monotone. She wasn't shivering anymore and the redness on her cheeks and nose was mostly gone.

"Next time you plan to get naked, please don't do it in front of me." Donghyuck cringed, turning back to his laptop.

"Sure." The girl continued speaking quietly, obviously exhausted from the overwhelming day. "Then don't turn around now."

Donghyuck didn't manage to reply and although he didn't want to, his ears picked up every little sound. The damp towel dropping to the floor, her wet hair hitting against her bare skin with a smacking sound, her sliding on her underwear and clothes that he had left on the bed.

"Ok, I'm done." She announced.
"I don't care."
"Okay."

Nevertheless, Donghyuck turned around watched as she picked up the towel. She then threw it over her head, beginning to rub it with slow and sloppy motions. Her eyelids fell even lower now, making it seem as if she was on the verge of passing out right then and there.

He sighed. "That won't do."

Soomin didn't even bother to look at him and just continued doing her thing. Donghyuck got up and walked over to her, grabbing the towel and yanking her out of her grip.

"What now." She whined, but didn't even bother trying to take it back.

The boy ignored her protests and went to sit on the edge of the bed, crossing his legs on top of it. He then pointed with his free hand to the wooden floor below.