[82]

TW: sexual assault

Arriving at the giant manor, Soomin felt very unsettled

Arriving at the giant manor, Soomin felt very unsettled. Not only by the fact that the seat beside her in the car was absent of her father, but also the strange prickling gut feeling poking at her side.

The driver dropped her off just at the front door and the girl made her way up the marble staircase and towards the front door. She looked down at herself, at the fancy dress that her maids had picked out as well as the sweet rose bouquet in her hands. The thought about simply stepping foot inside the house made her sick to the stomach, but she ignored it. She had to. Playing along was the key of her plan.

With an extremely deep breath, Soomin stepped forward and rung the doorbell.

It took a while, longer than expected, before the door swung open. To the girl's surprise, in it stood no other than Sunwoo, dressed in fancy attire with a wide smile on his face.

"Hi. I see that time management isn't your thing. You're 10 minutes late." He exclaimed, a deep chuckle following his words. "But nevertheless, welcome."

Soomin tried to blink away her surprise, and subconsciously entered the home, Sunwoo shutting the door after her.

"Why did you open the door? Don't you have maids to do that?" She asked, looking around the very quiet, empty hall.

"Hmmm, no, not today. I let the entire staff take a paid leave for the day." Her fiancé responded, proud smile plastered on his lips.

"Huh?"
"My parents are out of the house as well. It's just us two."

Suddenly the terrible gut feeling in Soomin's stomach surged. She felt herself break out in a nervous sweat, her anxiety kicking in as she realized that for once she was on her own. With him.

She was scared.

"Oh, really?" She tried laughing it off, her eyes averting from his in a moment of nervousness. "Why did you lie to me? I thought that your parents wanted to know more about me."

"They definitely do. But sadly, they seem to be absent. They have some business to do over in China." Sunwoo exclaimed, clearly enjoying the sight of Soomin being all flustered.

The girl had every single wild thought running through her mind at that moment, barely able to contain the roaring beating of her heart.

"I'll go fetch us some drinks, okay? The living room is right there, so make yourself comfortable." Sunwoo informed, pointing towards a huge archway to their left.

And being so struck by the moment, Soomin couldn't help but wordlessly follow his instructions. She walked into the living room, her legs trembling slightly, and sat down on one of the many couches. It wasn't long until Sunwoo came in to join her, pouring each of them a glass of red wine.

"This wine is really expensive. I've been saving it so I'd be able to drink it with you." He smiled slyly, then raised his glass. "Cheers?"

Soomin swallowed hard, lips twisting into an unsure smile as she also picked up her glass. They clanged it together with a small 'cheers' and Sunwoo immediately got to drinking the entire thing, while Soomin only took a tiny sip.

"So... why did you call me here?" She got straight to the point whilst looking over at him.

Sunwoo seemed to think about it for a little before beginning to speak. "I don't know. Maybe because I wanted to see you all dressed up or felt like we have unfinished business." He shrugged carelessly, before his eyes met hers and he narrowed them.

"Or maybe..." He whispered, hand raising to move a strand of her hair from her collarbone and Soomin shuddered at the feeling of his cold finger against her skin. "I just wanted to look at your beautiful face, my dear fiancée."

The girl cleared her throat in clear discomfort, immediately moving back to be out of his reach.

"I don't think it's appropriate to meet like this without our parent's knowledge. A respectable woman shouldn't do that."

"Since when did you care about being a respectable woman?" Sunwoo tilted his head mockingly. "Last I remember you gave me all of this empowerment talk about how you think the social hierarchy is bullshit because you couldn't inherit your father's business. And what, a respectable woman? Don't even try to lie to me, I bet you did it with that filthy animal that's currently rotting in jail."

Soomin's head had never whipped to the side so fast, expression immediately falling. "He's not a filthy animal. And no, we didn't do anything for your information. Just like I won't do anything with you."

"Why not?" Sunwoo pouted his lips, reaching out to cup her face. "We'll have to do it eventually. I'll make you forget about him."

A scoff of disbelief left Soomin's lips, and her hand latched onto his wrist in an attempt to remove his hand from her face. But Sunwoo was quicker, his lips already devouring hers before the girl could even process.

She immediately began thrashing in resilience, but he had grabbed both her hands and because of his strength, Soomin was powerless. She could only try to curl her lips inward making muffled sounds so he would stop. This clearly upset Sunwoo, who's fingers dug into her flesh and the girl let out a scowl of pain.

Soomin was left panting as he eventually de-attached their lips, but he wasn't done yet. Sunwoo placed small kisses on her jaw, then her neck, before beginning to suck on her delicate skin.

"S-stop." The girl breathed out quietly, the feeling of powerlessness and helplessness kicking in.

Sunwoo obviously ignored her, continuing to litter her neck and collarbone with tiny blue-red dots.

"I told you to stop!" Soomin shrieked out a bit louder, kicking her legs but they were nowhere near her fiancé's body.

"Don't fight it Soomin, I'll make sure you enjoy this." Sunwoo growled into her skin, continuously doing his thing.

Suddenly, the girl felt his hand leave hers and attach itself to her hip, quickly beginning to make its way up to her breast. But before he could attempt to pull down her dress, Soomin used her freed hand to push his chest.

"I WANT TO WAIT TILL AFTER MARRIAGE!" She yelled out in a moment of panic, her eyes shut tightly.

Sunwoo immediately stopped, breathing deeply against the hand on his chest. A look of frustration and disgust appeared on his face as the girl opened her eyes to glance at his reaction.

"What?"
"I mean like, my d-dad will get mad if we don't wait a little longer..." Soomin began, feeling a ball forming in her throat, almost not allowing her to speak. "We'll both get in trouble."

It took a long minute for Sunwoo to answer, but eventually, he stood back up finally letting the girl breathe.

"Fine. Show yourself out or whatever, I don't need you here anymore." He rolled his eyes, clearly agitated by the turn of events. Immediately afterwards he left the room.

Soomin waited until she could no longer hear his footsteps before the first sob escaped her mouth. Then the second. And third. Until she became an utter crying mess- mascara flowing down her rosy cheeks and body violently shaking.

Because that was the night that Soomin almost got raped.

sorry for the vagueness at the end