[22]

"WHAT THE HECK?!"

"WHAT THE HECK?!"

Donghyuck snapped his head towards the door, finding Soomin there, hands over her eyes as she leaned away from him. He then look down at himself, realizing that he was shirtless as he held the t-shirt he was about to put on.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
"Moving back in." He stated simply, sliding the article of clothing onto his body. His eyes then went over to the girl again and he scoffed. "You can look now."

Soomin parted her fingers, just enough to check that he was actually dressed and she sighed, finally relaxing.

And then his words finally hit her.

"Moving back in?" She asked, voice full of confusion.

"Yeah. You're leaving." Donghyuck continued plainly, throwing back the clothes he had brought to the spare drawer in the living room. "So please get rid of the small amount of stuff that you have here."

Soomin stared at him, watching as he casually strolled around the room, basically ignoring her from this point on. Her lost anger now flared up again as she gritted her teeth against each other.

"Who said I'm leaving?"

Donghyuck looked up, staring at her as she crossed her arms and leaned against the door frame. "I'm not going anywhere."

"What?" He blurted out.

The girl raised her chin. "Oh sweetheart, it will take much more than that to get rid of me."

"Who are you calling sweetheart?" Donghyuck cringed.

"You obviously. Now, just as hurriedly you began moving in, you can move straight back out." Soomin smiled, waving him goodbye.

The boy paused for a second before rolling his eyes. He was obviously getting annoyed as she walked into the room, plopping onto HIS comfortable bed.

"This is so fucking unbelievable." He muttered under his breath. "Why are you still here? Taeyong said he's letting you go."

"Well I didn't agree to go. I gotta stay and annoy you some more, you know what I mean."
"What did i even good to you?" Donghyuck barked out.

Soomin's eyebrows skyrocketed as she stared at him in disbelief. She couldn't help but scoff. "Do you really want me to recite you all of the things you've done?"

He tilted his head to the side.

"Maybe we'll start off with how you scream at me for literally no reason."
"Its because you were annoying me."
"Doesn't justify anything."

"Why aren't you leaving." Donghyuck completely changed the topic.

"I don't want to."
"Why."
"It's none of your fucking business."

"It kind of is, since you're taking up MY room, using MY clothes, talking to MY friends and wasting MY precious time." The boy gritted his teeth.

"Your friends? I'm so surprised they still are." Soomin laughed, sarcasm vibrating through it. "You're an absolute asshole."

Donghyuck frowned, his hard stare turning into a killer's glare. "What did you say?"

"I said you don't deserve them." The girl got up, crossing her arms whilst continuing to hold eye contact. "Do you remember yourself doing anything for them? Even helping at all? Comforting them at their lows? TREATING them like your friends instead of constantly yelling at them like some kind of psychopath?"

"Shut up."
"If this is what you consider friendship, then you're absolutely pathetic." Soomin spat out.

Donghyuck was frozen into place, her words ringing in his ears.

Pathetic.

She had called him pathetic.

Without another word, the girl was ready to leave to try to cool down. She passed by him with a quick step, shoulder bumping into his as she went for the door.

But as she pushed down the door handle and the door creaked open, a hand shot out quickly shutting it again.

Soomin turned around and gasped as soon as she did because two strong hands grasped onto her arms, slamming her against the wood behind her back. She looked up, immediately flared up but barely could withstand the urge to whimper like a small puppy under Donghyuck's now psychotic eyes.

"Pathetic? Me, pathetic? How dare you call me pathetic, WHEN YOU'RE SO MISERABLE THAT YOU CANNOT EVEN GO BACK TO YOUR OWN HOUSE BECAUSE YOU'RE SCARED OF SOMETHING THERE? HOW AM I PATHETIC WHEN YOU'RE LITERALLY LEECHING OFF OF ME AND TAEYONG, ALWAYS BOOSTING ABOUT THE WEALTH THAT YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE RIGHT NOW? NOT EVEN GONNA SAY HOW YOU'RE LITERALLY ENGAGED AND GETTING MARRIED AT 19. YOU SOUND MORE PATHETIC THAN ANYONE."

The boy was panting, the words finally stopping to flow out. He continuously glared down at Soomin, who was looking down at his shoes.

But as her eyes went up to meet his, they were completely different. Her expression was still overtaken by anger, but her eyes were flooded with tears and seemed so sad.

"It's all about you, isn't it?" She hissed out, trying to push down the urge to cry. "You're so self centred, that you don't acknowledge your own flaws and you prefer to judge people for theirs. Yes, I am leaching off of Taeyong by staying here. Yes, I am engaged at 19. Yes, I don't want to go home. You know that, but nothing behind it. You're not the only one in the world going through things, genius. The only difference is that you pretend you are, your ego blocking out everyone else's issues."

Her speech was followed by silence. Soomin felt his hands slowly weaken their grip on her arms, the soreness left behind them being almost painful.

She swallowed hard, the lump in her throat almost not letting her breathe.

"Now get the fuck off me." She muttered, pushing him off and quickly leaving the room.

Ok so that argument was absolutely T E R R I B L EBut literally as soon as I began writing it, my head became empty and I didnt know what to writeSo here it is

But literally as soon as I began writing it, my head became empty and I didnt know what to write
So here it is