We Are A Family

Stefan's POV

I woke up smiling, remembering the visit Damon gave me when I was asleep. I really believed my brother would not have understood, that he would be angry and probably even hate me. I wouldn't have been suprised if he accused me of choosing our mother over him. But he really did shame me, by proving me wrong on everything I thought he would do. I know Caroline is right what happened has not been easy but I guess if we found a way now maybe that means that we will find another way, we just need to have hope. I heard a knock on the door an went quickly to open it so it won't wake up Caroline. I saw a person I believed I would not have seen at least quite a while. I opened the door still in a shocked state.

"Why don't you close that mouth of yours little brother." She said smirking. I laughed and replied.

"Hey Rose, I thought that you " I said and she cut me off by completing my thought.

"That I hated you , well my only answer little brother is that before you and Damon came in to my life I was without a family for nearly a century and I don't plan on feeling that alone ever again. Yes, I was angry but I understood what you were trying to do." She explained and smiled. Without thinking I grabbed my older sister and pulled her in to a bear hug.

"Ookay ... Can't Breath ... Grip Too Tight." She said and I let her go, when we looked at each other we both couldn't help but laugh. I hugged her again more gently and she hugged me back.

"Now that we are done with all the cutsy greetings, can you please invite me in?" She asked. I smiled at her and stepped aside so she can come in and she did. When she came in she instantly turned around to face me,

"Now, I have amazing news!" She said insuastically. And I signilled her to lower her voice pointing at a sleeping Caroline.

"Oh, I have amazing news." She squealed quitely.

"What?" I said imporsanating her attitude. She knew I was making fun of her so she replied to it by pulling her tounge out at me and I laughed loudly waking Caroline up.

"Oh sorry babe didn't mean to wake you up." I told her.

"No its fine but I am happy you two made up." She said and I jumped on the bed and kissed her while she was still waking up. When she kissed me back it almost felt like being in another world.

"Seriously!" I heard Rosie yell and I broke away from the kiss smiling while she looked like a little kid who caught her parents making out.

"You're gross." She said pointing her finger at me. I laughed hysterically.

"Okay back to buissness.." Caroline said hitting Stefan's leg I assume to get him to shut up.

"You said something about there being another way to bring Damon back?" She continued and I got back to point.

"Yes Carmen, Klaus and Rebekah traveled here a few nights ago, and when I told Carmen what happened he said that there is actually another way we can bring Damon and...." Oh shit I forgot their friends name.

"Bonnie?" They reminded me at the same time. God these two annoy the crap out of me when they get all couply mind reading and finishing each others sentences. Ughh too sentimental.

"Rosie!?" They yelled to bring me back down to earth.

"Oh yeah sorry, anyway yes Bonnie. He said there was a way to bring them both back but its tricky." I explained.

"How tricky?" They asked.

"Well lets just say that the easy bit will be getting the twenty four witches he needs to channel from. " I said kind of afraid of their reaction........

"Well whatever it is we will get it done as a family." Stefan replied but I could sense his sudden thread of worry that accidentally let it self out through his voice cracking.

Klaus's POV

I sat outside on the balcony in my room lost in my thoughts of Rosie. Oh how I wanted to kill that kid when they kissed. But I knew I had to hold it in for her sake and for his Grandfather who did nearly save my life once.

"You miss her don't you.?" My sister Rebekah asked snapping my out of my thoughts.

"Sister, who on earth are you talking about?" I asked.

"The girl you were stupid enough to let go of I believe her name was Rosie." She said teasingly making me laugh.

"I'll help you get her back." She said shocking me.

"Oh and why would you do the last time we talked before you left was you blaming me for ruining all of your relationships and now you want to help me resurrect a new one." I told her and she came up and gave me a peck on my cheek.

"Because Nicklaus as unbelievably annoying as you are We Are Still Family." She said and walked away making me smile.