Forgivness

Rosie's POV

I woke up in the same room I woke up in two days ago. I held my head as the headache was still overwhelming.

"Ouchh.." I said in pain as I tried to pull myself up.

"Hey, hey, hey calm down you are still very sore from the bruises you had." I looked over and saw it was my mother watching over me. I pulled myself up a bit and rested my head on the back of the bed.

"Yeah, I discovered when I was still a newbee vampire that I don't heal as fast as all the others. I never really knew why." I told her and she smiled.

"What?" I asked her confused and still slightly dizzy.

"Nothing,its just this is nice you and mr having a normal conversation." She said with a smirk on her face and I laughed.

"Well don't get used to it since I'm dizzy and I have this giant headache that won't go away." I told her holding my head.

"Is Stefan and Damon here?" I asked her.

"No they've been out for the past few hours looking for the so called person that did this to you and your friends." She informed me but half of what she said was blurry because of my headache.

"They need to be careful she's a bitch." I told her and she smirked.

"Yeah that much is obvious." She said smiling and she caressed my face.

"I'm so sorry baby girl, this all happened because of me." She said and I noticed the tear that escaped her eyes.

"Why you didn't create that monster." I replied as I set my head on the pillow.

"No, but I'm the reason you're in her cross fire." She said staring at the ground.

"I've learned not to wallow about the past we can't go back and change it. What's done is done." I replied.

"Can you ever forgive me?" She asked.

"I honestly don't know." I replied.

"Okay I understand." She said and stood up and walked towards the door.

"But I can try." I said shocking her and myself. She stopped dead in her feet,turned around as the tears piled in her eyes. She ran back and hugged me with so much strength in her and for the first time in my life I hugged my mother. It felt like forever before we finally pulled away.

"I need you, I need my mum. Now more than ever." I told her as I let out a few teardrops myself.

"Oh my baby girl. I'm here for you now and forever. We've wasted enough time and I'm never leaving you ever again. " She said and we hugged again stronger than before.

"That's all I want you in my life." I told her. I looked up at the door and saw Dad standing by looking at us smiling.
"Finally my dream came true." He said turning both of our attentions towards him laughing. He came over and kissed my forehead and I smiled slightly. He gave me a tight hug and I scootched in to give him a place to sit. I never realised how good this feeling was being around my parents and feeling like a family. We talked for hours and I noticed alot of things I got from them. I went to sleep after a while and I remembered, I remembered the violation that I went through. I remembered their faces as they attacked me into the most horrendous of ways. I woke up screaming at the terrifying nigtmare of a memory beating myself up for puting myself through this once again. No woman should ever go througb this. No woman should ever be raped.