Lake Fun

Rosie's POV

I pushed him in the chest for that awful prank he pulled on me.

"Oh Carmen I can't believe you just did that." I stated really pissed off as he laughed which just made me get pissed off even more.so I grabbed him by the head and pushed him underwater for what felt like a minute and when I felt no movement I let him go immediately as I started to panic.

"Oh my god Carmen?" I asked panicking as I poked him to get him to move.

"Carmen?" I asked again and just when I was about to pock him again. He jumped out of the water and he grabbed my waist and he started tickling me until we hit a tree.

"You're not crazy you are completely and utterly insane Carmen Albert." I told him as I rapped my hands around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist.

"Rosie aren't you going to introduce your besties." I heard Leslie say from near us.

"Yeah sorry Carmen these are my two bestest friends in the entire world Leslie and Tracy." I introduced them.

"So this is the famous Carmen we heard so much about you and we only arrived today." Tracy said smirking at me as I felt the heat reaching my cheeks.

"Well Tracy you are acting like the embarrassing sister who has her foot in her mouth." I told her.

"Well that's because that's exactly what I am." She said smiling. I got out of Carmen's arms and started splashing her with water. We started messing around when suddenly Damon, Enzo and Alaric joined us. I kept noticing the eye language that was going on with Alaric and Leslie and Enzo eying Tracy as well but my girl wasn't giving him the time of day.

"You see what I have to deal with." Leslie complained out loud and the boys laughed. I noticed Alaric and Leslie eyeing each other again and I thought it would be good payback.

"Hey Rick you know Leslie here is completely single and ready to mingle as they say." I said as I swam over to my best friend who was just as embarrassed as I was a couple of minutes ago.

"Oh yeah Rosie and my boy Rick here is quite the same actually." Damon said as he went and stood beside Alaric who dealt with his embarrassment by punching him in the stomach and when Damon fell back Elena grabbed him and they started making out.

"Well dear Rosie how about your other friend Tracy over here." I heard Enzo say.

"Well Tracy is one you'd have to convince Enzo." I replied and went back to give Leslie some room to talk to the guy she obviously was interested in. I looked for Carmen and when I didn't find him behind me, I looked in front and saw him talking with Kai and Rebekah. I vamp heard Carmen saying that that was payback for last night. He probably meant for when Kai said that he was in to me. I laughed at how cute it was that he was so embarrassed by it. I thought I would call for him to come and chase me but as I was about to do that a hand came over my mouth and I was pulled away faster than lightning. How fast we went easily let me know who it was. We ran straight in to a tree.

"Are you freaking kidding me Klaus!" I yelled after he removed his hand from my mouth and I got out from under his grip.

"What did you think I would just stand by and let that guy kiss you!" He yelled back.

"Uhh maybe you haven't realized but we are not together anymore you don't have a say with who I kiss and who I don't kiss!" I yelled back.

"Oh love think again I told you want and that I get what I want." He said as he came over and towerd over me.

"And I told you that its not going to happen and that you have no one but yourself to blame since you're the idiot who screwed us up in the first place!" I yelled back and turned around to walk away but before I knew it he grabbed my arm and pulled me back in to his arms and his lips crashed into mine. I lost myself for a minute but I quickly regained myself, pulled away and ran back to the lake. I saw Carmen heading my way.

"Hey Rebekah and Kai are going out tonight and they wanted us to have a double date with them and I overheard Leslie and Alaric they are going out too. Anyway don't you think it's time for us to have a real date one that I didn't blackmail you in?" He asked and I laughed as I nodded.

"Carmen there is something I need to tell you." I said realizing it's high time I tell him about Klaus.

"Is it about you and Klaus?" He asked shocking me.

"How did you.." I was about to ask when he cut me off.

"I figured out you guys were together once ever since he basically ran to his room and packed when I told him you were in trouble." He explained.

"He says he wants me back. He even kissed me twice" I confessed.

"Ohh what are you going to do Rosie?" He asked and I walked to him slowly and I kissed him.

"I'm going to look towards a perfect future with you." I assured him and he smiled and we kissed again. In the middle of our kiss I suddenly feltva stab. I looked down and saw a wooden stake that went through my back to my stomach. I looked at Carmen who looked at me horrified and when I fell down I looked up and saw a person I thought should have been dead along time ago, a person who ruined my life with no valid reason. My adopted sister Serena.