New Orlenes and Klaus

Caroline's POV

After a very long flight we made it to New Orlenes. Part of me was afraid to see Klaus after such a long time. The guy had some sort of power ro get under my skin. But my main concern was Stefan hopefully this warlock can truly help bring his brother back. I know how he needs him and I can hopefully ask if he has a way to bring back Bonnie.

We were walking down the street trying to find a nice hotel and Rosaline finally found one. You know I was beginnitoo warm up to her. From what Stefan told me she is definitely their sister so I know she isn't lying. Besides she may give you a Damon first impression but she has a part of Stefan in her too.

We walked down the street, compelling people to tell us where Carmen is but it seems like no one knew until finally someone told us where to find something.

"Do you know where we can find a warlock called Carmen?" Rosaline asked the young man.

"Sorry no, but you can go over to that compound over there  and ask the kings of the quarter Marcel Gerard and The Mikaelson brothers." He pointed to what looked like a really large villa.

I looked at Rosaline and we had the same horrified look on our faces, but I knew she had more at stake as she quickly ran to the compound. Stefan followed her and I followed them. Before we entered we saw Rosaline standing there motionless looking at the one person I planned never to see again.

Klaus.

Klaus's POV

I walked out of my room and in to the main area of the compound and I heard someone running in, a woman. The first thought of my mind was Cami but as the woman walked in it wasn't her it was someone I thought I have lost forever. I said the only thing that I could think of.

"Rosaline" She looked at me motionless.

"Flashback"

We were running playfully in the woods. I couldn't believe that a woman could ever enter my heart again but she did and she owned it with everything else in me. I knew I would have to leave as my father would soon come back and I cared about her too much to let her go on the run with me so I'm going to enjoy every moment I had with her.

"I win. What's my prize?" she asked when she reached the point we agreed to run to.

"Well that depends love what do you want it to be?" I asked her rolling my eyes. She started walking around me in circles.

"How about this" She leened over and kissed me.  Her kiss was so sweet with the hint of deviousness that I couldn't help but love. She leened over and whispered in my ear.

"I want you to turn me."

I looked at her in shock.

"Flashback Ended"

I looked behind her and saw Stefan and Caroline. Well this just got awkward.

"Hi, Klaus" Rosaline said looking at me as if the wounds I left in her nearly 200 years ago are reopening.

"Well, Klaus we need your help"  Stefan asked looking more desperate than I have ever seen him.

"Sure, but I need to ask something first?" I asked.

"Ask" He replied.

"How do you two know Rosaline." I asked looking at Rosaline as her gaze never left mine.

"He's my little brother" She replied.

I stood there shocked how was that possible she's English.

"Now can we get back to you helping us?" She replied hastily.

I couldn't help my self to answer. She quickly went by me hitting my shoulder in the process. I grabbed her arm.

"Don't go" I asked her with a pleading in my voice that I didn't notice until later. She looked at me crossed her hands and asked in a demanding voice.

"Are you going to help us?"

I nodded and Stefan came quickly.

"We need to find a warlock. His name is Carmen Albert." He asked desperately.

"Sure, I'll look in to it but why are you trying to find him he's a extremely powerful warlock?" I asked looking at them both.

"You heard about Damon?" I heard Rosaline speak finally.

"Yes dear Rosie but what does this have to do with Carmen?" I asked confused.

"He can bring him back." She replied.

I looked and realised how much she wants it so I agreed.

"He'll be here shortly." I said smiling and walked away.

"Klaus" I heard her call and looked back.

"Thank you" She said and I smiled turned back and started walking again.

I never realised how much I missed her until now.