The Most Awakward Road Trip Ever

^^^^^^^Carmen Jones

Carmen's POV

As soon as I hung up the phone with Rosie. I began to think about our date and the conversation we just had on the phone. From the first time I saw her , I knew I was in trouble she was so upfront, seductive and beyond sexy. I sat on the bed daydreaming for I don't know how long. I snapped out of it as soon as I remembered the sound of her voice on the phone. One feeling rushed through me it was that I need to be near her and comfort her. I started packing my duffle bag and by that I mean I just started throwing clothes in it. I threw in the clothes on the front row of my closest, grabbed my toothbrush and some cash and put them in the bag quickly. I grabbed my car keys and headed straight to Virginia but before I was about to cross the border, I quickly remembered she asked me to get Rebekah Mikaelson with me, I turned back quickly and headed to the French Quarter. I hated that I had to wait to get to Rosie but she needs her best friend and I need to respect that and go back quickly to get her all the support she needs, I know I don't what happened or even her very well but she seemed like a very strong girl, so her crying ment obviously something was deeply wrong. I hoped it doesn't have anything to do with her mission on getting her brother back because if it does then she is most definitely crushed. I felt I shouldn't be wasting time going back but I think she needs all the support she can have. I placed a spell on my dead beat car so it can move faster and before I knew it I had arrived at the French Quarter. I knew Rebekah's older brother Niklaus, but then again who doesn't know the Big Bad Original Hybrid, he is practically Vampire Royalty, him and the rest of the family of course. But I guess you can say I know him a little better, he knew my Grandfather when he live here a hundred years ago, my grandad helped put a cloaking spell on him at one point when his witch died and he and his brother were afraid that Mikael their father might find them. I walked inside the huge compound to see a blonde girl who looked a lot like Klaus.

"Well, well a man brave enough to walk in here unknown or invited, that's a first" She spoke in her unique accent.

"Rebekah I assume?" I assumed with the accent, the Klaus similarities and the feisty attitude that sure does match Rosie's.

"And you are?" She said confirming , I heard the suspicion in her voice. That girl does not trust easily either. She and Rosie are a lot more alike than I thought they would be.

"Carmen, Jones" I answered. I saw her face turn to recognition of the name. But I didn't have much time to waste explaining our family details so I just skipped right to the point.

"I'm a friend of Rosie's she is over in Mystic Falls trying to find ingredients to bring her brother back, I called her today and she seemed quite devastated, I'm on my way over there now and she once told me you two are best friends. So I was wondering if you wanted to come along." I told her.

"Wait Rosie is in trouble?" I heard a familiar voice ask.

"Hello Klaus, yes she is" I told him.

"Hello Carmen then I'm coming as well Rosie is a very important person to me." He said and I felt a feeling rush through me, something I never felt before but I knew what it was Jealousy. He Vampire sped away I assume to pack a bag and Rebekah did the same I guess she trusts me now that she knows her brother knows me.

"I'll be in the car!" I yelled knowing they will hear me with their vampire hearing.

15 Minutes later they join me in the car. And here begins the most awkward road trip ever I said to myself.