News Back Home

Elena's POV

Caroline just texted me the most incredible news I'm getting Damon and Bonnie back. I couldn't believe it so I called her to make sure she wasn't messing with me.

"On The Phone"

"Caroline I swear to god if you're messing with me I will seriously kick your ass" I told her with the excitement I felt if it is true and the fear if she is lying.

"Yeah Elena I'm messing with you."Was the words that pierced my heart and broke it.

"RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!" She said laughing.

"Oh god I hate you" I said with a sigh of relief.

"No you love me." She said teasingly.

"Yeah yeah whatever." I replied about to hang up to go tell Rick and Enzo when she said something that caught me off guard.

"Oh Elena Rosaline is coming with us."

"Ok who is Rosaline?" I asked confused.

"She is Stefan and Damon's older sister"

"WHAT!!!!!!!"  

"Well technically she is their half sister their mother had her when she was still in England and she started getting dreams about Damon as well when he started reaching out to her, she researched and found out about them. And don't get mad she has been with us the past two weeks." she explained.

"Ok now I really do hate you, how the hell did you keep this from me?" I asked.

"She thought you'd get hurt that Damon is reaching out to her when I told her he hasn't reached out to you yet." She replied.

"Ok yes that's mildly annoying but she's his sister and if she is helping bring him back than I love her already." I explained.

"I knew you were going to say that" she replied enthusiastically.

"Have I really become that obvious?" I asked.

"When it comes to Damon you kinda are" She teased.

"Well I do love him so I will do anything if it means getting him back." I explained.

"Yeah I know" She replied.

"Anyway I should go tell Rick and Enzo so I should go" I told her ready to hang up.

"Ok we'll be there in a couple of hours bye" She said.

"Bye" I replied and hung up

"End Of Phone Call"

I rushed out of my dorm room to Rick's classroom at Whitmore. He's been trying to help me deal with everything. I walked in and saw Enzo talking to him. He stayed behind too, something about trying and take care of his dead best friend's girlfriend.

"Rick and Enzo I have the most incredible news!!!!!" I ran in screaming.

"What is it darling?" Enzo replied in his british accent.

"Stefan and Caroline found a way to bring Damon and Bonnie back" I replied catching my breath as I ran to the class in human speed.

"What you're sure about this Elena?" Rick asked and I nodded. He smiled greatly and looked at Enzo who also couldn't believe it. He hugged both and screamed.

"Yes finally I'm getting my best friend back!!!!!" He screamed and his grip got tighter.

"Yeah we're all happy mate but you're crushing us" Enzo said and I laughed nodding in agreement and Rick let us go.

"And there is also something else you too need to know" I continued.

"What?" They both asked looking at me curiosily.

"Stefan, Caroline and Stefan and Damon's sister is coming too"

"What how is this possible?" Rick asked.

"Caroline just told me about her but Damon has appeared in the girl's dreams and that's how they know she is really related."

"What's her name?" Enzo asked.

"Rosaline" I replied.

"Wow a Salvatore Sister this is going to be very interesting." Enzo commented.

I laughed at the comment knowing that he has a point this is going to be very interesting.