Dreams

Stefan's POV

I can't believe my mother never told us about Rosaline. I mean I would've understood not telling father but us we deserved to know. I looked over and saw Caroline sleeping quietly next to me. Sometimes I couldn't believe she loved me and how much I loved her. After Elena chose Damon, I believed I would never love again but I was wrong. It took time but I finally realised Caroline is the one for me. With that thought I fell asleep knowing Rosaline is probably dreaming the same dream.

"Dream Sequence"

It was just black I walked till I saw Rosaline hugging someone. I looked over and saw Damon. I had this urge to hug them knowing that they will act annoyed but still love it anyway so I acted on it. They acted like kids but hugged back anyway. Rosaline was the first one too pull away but somehow I knew she was the type to get down to business.

"Look enough with the cute siblings reunion we have more important things to discuss. We can do this when you Damon come back to the land of the living, I need to know my other baby brother." She said looking at both of us and we stood there in silence for a moment before we all bursted out laughing. Then I realised she was right.

"Okay you guys seriously though how do we bring you back."I said while me and Rosaline looked at him anxiously.

"Well, There is a warlock named Carmen, I once saw him bring someone back using blood magic of two of his siblings. Bonnie got some witches that were protected like us. Apparently one of them looked in to Klaus's past hoping to find anything on him." He said before pausing for a second and turned to look at Rosaline.

"And she found you." I looked at Roslaine in shock but I didn't want to make feel more embarrassed her cheeks were already CRAZY red.

"Okay, okay enough of my former love life continue please Damon" Was the first that snapped me back to dream reality to hear Damon continue.

"Anyway, after she found you she realised you were our older sister as she heard of me and Stefan before and was in Chicago the 20's which made her remember our little brother here very well" he said looking at us both.

"So thats when you started appearing in my dreams" Rosaline asked in a sort of realisation face that reminded me so much of mother.

Damon nodded and continued.

"Anyway, we should continue I'm only aloud a certain amount of time in your dreams. You'll find Carmen in New Orlenes, The French Quarter to be exact but you need to leave Paris quickly and his last name is Albert."

He looked at both of us with sadness in his eyes and I realised we are going to wake up now. Tears were filling my eyes as he gave us one last plea.

"Help me my siblings"

I answered with Rosaline in the same breath.

" We will brother don't worry."

" End of dream sequence"

Rosaline's POV

I woke up in a second and saw Stefan waking up at the same time. We looked at each other and quickly got up. Stefan woke up Caroline and I went straight to the phone and ordered three flight tickets for the first flight to New Orlenes. I grabbed my jacket and Stefan was asking me where I was going. I went straight to the pen and paper I found earlier, wrote down my address and told them to go there when they are done. He nodded and I left.

"10 minutes later"

I opened the door took everything I could quickly grab and I heard the doorbell ring realising it was Stefan. I closed my suitcase quickly and ran to the door. I opened it and saw Stefan and Caroline. Stefan grabbed my bag and we were on our way to New Orlenes.