Old Memories

Rosaline's POV

As soon as I was sure Klaus was no where near us I turned to Stefan who was holding a laugh.

"Rosie?" He said and bursted laughing.

I looked at him and couldn't hold the laugh too.

"What it was his nickname for me back in 1857" I looked at him laughing and shrugged my shoulders he smiled.

"Flashback"

I leaned in and whispered in his ear.

"I want you to turn me."

I looked back at him and he was shocked and what seemed like a bit of confusion in his face. Why was he confused is the question that popped in my head, didn't he love me, why does this look on his face hurt so much. I started walking away but he grabbed me by the arm and pulled me back crashing his lips on to mine. His kisses always seemed to make all the problems fly away. I was sure more than ever that I will never love anyone the way that I loved him he was my person. His lips left mine and he rested his forehead on to mine and he said only one thing.

"Is this what you truly want?"

I nodded and replied.

"I want you forever. I love you."

"I love you too"

With that he bit his wrist and I drank he grabbed my neck. I looked at him and saw hesitation in his eyes. I grabbed his face with my hands.

"Do it I want this."

He nodded, grabbed my neck and broke it.

"Flashback Ended"

As I remembered one of our most memorable moments together I realised he came back shook the thought out of my head and focused on bringing Damon back to life that's what matters.

"I'm back" I heard him yell from behind me. I jumped out of my chair.

"Did you get the address?" I looked at him and he handed me the piece of paper and found a address inside of it. I looked back and smiled at Stefan. I looked back at Klaus.

"Thank you" Was all I have to say for him.

I heard footsteps coming in and heard a familiar voice.

"Is this who I think it is." I looked over and saw Bex standing there.

"Oh my god Bex!!!!!" I went over and hugged her.

"Rosie, the best dam thing that happened to my miserable brother and he lost you"

She looked over and saw Stefan and Caroline than looked at me confused.

"Oh Yeah, turns out Stefan is my little brother." I told her and he jaw dropped.

"Hey , its a long story and I need to go now but I'll be back to chat with my bestie and maybe see Elijah" I looked over at Klaus and said the next few words just to upset him.

"My FAVORITE Original brother" He knew I was still annoyed so he laughed.

"Anyway Stefan, Caroline after you."

We all vampire sped out of the place.