First Loves & First Meetings

Rosie's POV

After what happened last night with Klaus I was too exhausted and confused to talk to anyone so I just went to my room and after changing I went and sat in the balcony loing at the stars thinking of everything that happened these past few days. I went to bed after I got tired of thinking about anything. As I was about to go brush my teeth someone started banging on my door.

"Rosie you little crazy ass bitch open up before I strangle you for going MIA on us like that." I heard a voice I haven't heard in such a long time. I laughed my butt off and ran to the door opening it too find the two people closest to me. I met them a while after Klaus left. I grabbed my two best friends and pulled them into a hug. I couldn't believe they were really here.

"Tracy, Leslie you have no idea how much I missed you guys." I said as I tightened my grip around them and Tracy hit me on the head. I pulled away rubbing it, it did hurt but I knew I deserved it.

"Okay I know I deserve that." I told Tracy.

"You damn right you did you sent us a text out of the blue in Paris saying that you were leaving to New Orleans then you completely go MIA on us." Tracy sorta yelled.

"Yeah how did you guys know where I was anyway?" I asked confused.

"Dear, dear Rosie what did you think you were the only one of us with contacts. After we were done shopping in Paris we went to New Orleans and when you were no where to be found again we had a witch do a locator spell on you and honestly we were quite suprised to find you in Virginia." Leslie replied.

"Yeah, I reckon its a bit boring here, but then again I haven't done anything except try to bring my brother back. But now that that's done." I said but before I could continue Leslie inturupted me.

"Wait you're serious, you got him back?" Leslie asked me and I nodded happily.

"Oh Rosie we are so happy for you." They both said and hugged me as I laughed.

"Well are you gona invite us in or are we going to stand out here forever?" Tracy asked and I rolled my eyes as I cleared the path for them to enter.

"Well what else have you been up to since you came to this boring ass place?" Tracy asked as she and Leslie settled their suitcases and threw themselves at the bed as I went and threw myself next to them.

"Klaus is here." I said as I covered my ear knowing what's about to happen.

"WHAT!!!!!" They both screamed in my direction and Tracy jumped out of the bed and started pounding her fists together which usually means that she's really really pissed off.

"Where's that no good son of a bitch.." Tracy kind of yelled.

"Tracy calm down. " I said as I tried to get her to relax but it was useless.

"I don't give a damn about him being nearly indestructible I will find a way to make that bastered suffer for what he put you through." She said.

"Oh maybe we can string him up and keep bleeding him until he desicates." Leslie suggested.

"Oh I'm so down for that." Tracy said through her teeth as they high fived and I laughed at their craziness.

"Look guys it's fine I'm" I said and my phone inturupted me seeing a text from Stefan.

Hey get a swimsuit and meet us at the lake Elena, Caroline, Enzo and Alaric have thrown a welcome party for D&B. Three o'clock Don't be late.

"Hello Rosie." Tracy said as she snapped her fingers in front of me bringing me back to reality.

"Yeah sorry what was I saying?" I asked after I completely spaced.

"Something about being it fine letting the man who made you suffer live a happy life." Tracy reminded me and I heard the judgment in her voice.

"Yeah right its fine because I met someone and I'm finally moving on."I told them happily.

"Rosie you say that EVERYTIME and it always ends up being a friends with benefits relationship and when you get bored they end up being dessert." Leslie reminded me.

"Well thank you for reminding me of my sordid history Les but this time its different I really like this guy." I told them.

"Okay what's his name?" Tracy asked.

"Carmen." I said.

"Weird name." Tracy commented weirdly.

"Well his brother's name is Malakai and he's interested in Bekah so I rekon I got the brother with the less weird name." I said as I searched for my hot pink swimsuit through the drawers.

"Bekah as in Rebekah Mikaelson, she's here too?" Leslie asked and I nodded.

"Well this just got a whole lot more interesting." Tracy commemted and I laughed sneakily.

"You guys packed your swimsuits?" I asked them and they nodded curiously.

"Well put them on, let's see how much we can spice up this little town." I told them and smiled sneakily. They returned the smile and got up excitedly.

2 Hours Later

After we got dressed and picked up Bekah we arrived at the lake and found Damon with his two best friends I think their name was Alaric and Enzo. We went over and I hugged Damon.

"Well Tracy, Leslie this is my brother Damon and his two best friends Alaric and Enzo." I introduced them and I saw Leslie eying Alaric as he checked her out as well .

"Hello gorgeous." Enzo said as he grabbed Trace's hand and kissed her and she laughed.

"Oh honey work your English charm on someone else it won't work on me." Tracy replied and I laughed my butt off at that burn.

"Well if my brother's best friends have stopped hitting on mine I'm going to go in the lake anyone care to join." I said as I pulled down my shorts took off my shirt and when no one responded.

"Well okay then I guess you guys will catch up later then." I said and smirked. I ran to the rope hanging from the tree grabbed and did a 180 flip in to the lake. As I rose from the water someone grabbed my mouth from behind and turned me to them and they kissed me I pulled away scared only to find out its none other than Carmen.