Needs

Carmen's POV

I thought about the amazing time I had with Rosaline yesterday and that kiss just lingered back in my mind. I touched my lips and it still felt sweet  as it did yesterday. I had everything I needed them to get me to do the spell they wanted me to do written on the list. Maybe after I get her brother back she'll go on another date with me. But I don't know she probably thinks of me as a giant asshole by now for using their situation but I couldn't help it she was just too beautiful not to ask her out.

I heard a knock on the door and realised its them I opened the door and saw Stefan and Rosaline standing there. I couldn't help but stare at her for a second but Stefan's voice brought me back to reality.

"Oh okay you'll find everything I need for the spell on this list." I told him.

"I'll need ashes from his grave and blood from you two. If you want him to return as a vampire I'll need blood from the original that created his bloodline, and some special herbs and wood you'll be able to find them near Virginia. Yes and there is one more thing. I'll need a bone from your mum and dad"

"Can I ask you something?" he said

"You have no idea how grateful we are" he said.

"Don't sweat it man you did your end of the bargon now it's time for me to do mine" I replied and Rosaline spoke for the first time in the conversation and hugged me.

"Thank you"

"Your very welcome my dear"

I replied and they walked back to their car.

Caroline's POV

I saw them coming back to the car with a list in Stefan's hand. They came in.

"Hey Care I need you to call your mum in a couple of hours and tell her to get ashes from Damon's grave outside the boarder and a bone from each of our parents"

"I'm on it. He saved her life she will do anything to help."  I told him as he started the car.

"Thank you" he said hastily.

"Care I need you to break my neck" Rosaline said from the back.

"What, why Rosaline?" I asked confused.

"I need to see Damon and stop with the Rosaline stuff too formal just call me Rose." She said as she took off her leather jacket.

"You sure?" I asked slightly affraid she'll kill me.

"Yes just do it please" she answered with a hint that she is slightly getting annoyed.

"Okay"  I grabbed her neck and gathered a lot of strength and her neck snapped in a second.

"What was that about?" I asked Stefan.

"She wants to ask him if he wants to come back a vampire or human?" Stefan told me.

"Damon a human well that's impossible to picture"  I said trying to picture it then I realised there is no use of trying I just can't.

He laughed and replied

"Well if that's what he wants I'll respect it, I can't blame him for wanting it when its something I want as well. It doesn't really matter I just need him back. I need my brother. "

I smiled and rubbed his shoulders sympathetically.

He looked at me and smiled.

"Hey I'm going to sleep for a while wake me when you want to switch Ok babe."

I said before I kissed him on the cheek.

He smiled and replied.

"Sure Darling."