Confused

Rosaline's POV

I looked at my baby brother sound asleep , well he did piss me off so yeah I broke his neck. I spent about four hours waiting for him to wake up until I finally saw him moving.

"Well its about DAMN TIME" I said sarcastically.

"Who are you and why are you saying you're my sister?" He asked

Seriously she never told my OWN brothers about ME!!!

"Mum never told you did she?." I walked towards him as he looked at me with confusion. I can't believe how alike we look.

"Told Me What and how do you know my mother?" He replied.

"Well, you know how mum was from England right?" I said and he nodded in agreement.

"She told your father she was a commoner but she lied. Her father was a Duke. But when she met a man right before the war everything changed. That man was my father. Yes, I'm technically your half-sister. Anyway my father died the same day she found out she was carrying me. She ran away from home fearing her family will force her in to having a abortion. But even though she didn't want me to die, she didn't want to keep either. So she gave me up and ran away." I felt water building up in my eyes as I told him the story.

"When did all that happen." He asked with what seemed like genuine concern

I smiled and answered back.

"Two years before Damon was born"

He looked at me in shock as if he realised something, and I immediately knew what he was thinking.

"You're dreaming of him too aren't you?" I looked at him as he nodded.

"How did you..." He was about to ask.

"He led me here, even though I never had a chance to actually know our brother, after all I only found out that I was your sister a few months ago, but I saw pictures and heard alot about the famous Salvatore brother." He laughed slightly.

"Never thought you'll turn out to be their big sister Ha" He joked.

We both laughed.

"How did I just believe you like that, I mean when you told me your story I just believed it" He asked

I smirked realising that he was right he didn't question me, he believed me instantly.

"In your dreams do you see him when you were children skipping rocks at the lake near your property?" I asked him even though I knew I was right.

"How did you.." He was about to ask before I cut him off.

"He takes me back there too, he said its favourite memory" I told him knowing he'd want to know, and I was right because I saw him smiling and I smiled back before continuing.

"My dreams are different than yours because I see my self as a kid too,playing with you guys." I said really loving the dream.

I saw him get up and offer me his hand to lift me up. Than I saw him fold his arms like in those fairytales where the brother takes his sister for a dance

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously.

"Well considering its Eleven O'clock at night and my girlfriend must be worried sick, I should take you to meet her."

I smiled at the thought and we vampire sped away.

Caroline's POV

"On the phone with Elena"

I didn't want to upset her too but I couldn't just stand by when two people I really care about are getting hurt from false hope.

"Stefan thinks that those dreams are actually Damon trying to reach out to him" I told her.

"What, why haven't I had these dreams than" She answered sounding a bit hurt.

"I don't know he said the dreams are stronger since we came to Paris but I don't know its been a year" I replied.

"Caroline, I know you hated him but if Damon is really trying to reach out to Stefan than there is hope not just for him but for Bonnie too." She replied so optimistically just like she always did.

I heard Stefan coming near the door with someone a girl!

"Look you're right okay but I have to go, you okay being in Whitmore all by yourself?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, just come home soon k" she replied.

"Yeah ok , Bye" I replied before I hung up.

"End of phone"

I went to the door and saw Stefan with his arms around a girl around the age of me.I quickly gave him a kiss before I asked him who she was.

"Car, I want to introduce to you Rosaline and she's my big sister" He replied shocking me and I ofcourse than did something incredibly stupid and laughed leaving them both shocked.

"Oh you're serious,Stefan firstly if she is your sister how is she still alive" I replied looking at him in disbelief.

"Same way you are" she answered looking at me before turning to Stefan.

"Wow your girlfriend is really observant" She replied in a sarcastic tone that reminded me so much of Damon wow she really maybe is his sister.

"Okay if you are his big sister how come you look the same age as him?" I asked looking at her suspiciously after all I still didn't trust her.

"Well, Blondie I was turned by Klaus Mikaelson himself when I was 18 and Damon was still 16" She replied in the same tone Damon had.

"So you're from the same original bloodline as us" I asked.

She nodded and replied.

"Yeah, Thank you by the way For almost getting us all killed" She replied sarcastically.Waw that girl gets me to believe she's their sister every minute . She's JUST LIKE DAMON!!!!!!!

We stood all silence before she broke it.

"Hey, I need some sleep so I'll be going" She said as she went to the door before Stefan caught her hand . You know now that I think about it these two look so alike.

"Where are you going we stick together from now on besides we need to figure out what the dreams mean" He answered before she nodded and left me shocked.

"Wait, you have these dreams too?" I asked her.

She simply answered with a nod and went to the couch before she talked again.

"So are we gonna start dreaming or what, Oh and yeah no funny buissnuss little brother" She said before she asked and fell asleep right away.

I looked at Stefan we laughed and he pulled me in to a kiss. It was so weird how our relationship time line went through my mind every time he kissed me only adding this day as well.I couldn't help but laugh through the kiss.He looked at me and asked me why do you always do thay while he smiled.

The only answer I had was very simple.

"Because every day with you is a day I will never forget." I said and kissed him again.

When he pulled away and put his arms around me and said something.

"Come on lets go to bed"

I nodded and smiled.