What You Choose

Damon's POV

I was pulled away again and realised one of my siblings must be sleeping. I saw which it was Rosaline. I didn't know this girl would grow on me this much when I entered her dreams she has done what nobody has managed to do to me except for Elena. I went over and gave her a big bear hug squeezing her arms. She laughed.

"Oh, Someone's missed their big sister" She said laughing. I put her down and act cool playing with the leather jacket I died in.

" Yeah you know whatever. " I said and she laughed replying.

" Well I guess Caroline is right our snarciness is identical. " She said than looked down with a face that she seemed to have alot on her mind.

"So you went to see Carmen.?" I asked anxiously.

"We did and he asked me out" She said playfully.

"He did did he?" I replied and she simply nodded.

"Well you know when I come back to life he and I are going to have a little chat" I replied knowing that would annoy her and she replied in a answer that just showed how alike we are.

"And I will simply kick your ass if you do"

"But Seriously I need to tell you something do you still want to be a vampire" She asked concerned.

"Why are you asking?" I asked suspiciously

"You have a choice come back human or vampire.... which one do you want?"

I felt my mind go into a swirl. I never wanted to be a vampire in the first place but it has been my way of life for 173 years and Elena is still a vampire if I come back a human I will eventually die and cause her the same pain, and my siblings go through all this trouble to just watch me die.

"I want to be a vampire." I looked at her and realised she caught up with my uncirtinty.

"Are you sure about this?" She asked and I looked down.

"You don't need to be one me and Stefan will love you either way." She said hugging me . I smiled and hugged her back.

"Yes I'm sure. It's not just about you guys the love of my life is a vampire." I told her but turns out she already knew about Elena.

"Let me guess her name is Elena" She said and smiled teasingly.

"And let me guess Blondie told you." She started laughing so hard realising who I was referring to.

"Oh come on Caroline's not that bad." She said and hit me in the shoulder.

"Try knowing her for five years. Ughhh the agony." I said with a annoyed face just thinking about her.

"Well our little bro seems just fine knowing her that long and even longer if you know what I mean." She said and winked.

"THEY'RE DATING?????" I asked and she nodded.

"Next time Stefan comes in here I'm going to talk some sense into his clearly confused brain" I said and she laughed.

"Come on stop it he's really happy with her." She said making me feel a little bit guilty.

"He is?" I asked her worried about our little brother.

"Yes he is and that is all that matters." She told me as a warning.

"Okay,Okay fine" I said in defeat if Stefan was really happy that is all that matters he was put through hell with Elena.

"Hey did you figure out a way to bring Bonnie back?" I asked

"Who the heck is Bonnie?" She asked confused.

"You know me and Stefan's friend the witch." I replied apparently trying to jog her memory.

"Oh her?" She said with a sorry look on her face.

"Rose" I said waiting for her to answer.

"Look I'm sorry but we were a bit preoccupied trying to bring you back. Don't worry I'll cal Carmen and ask him what he wants to bring her back too." She said in confusion.

"Thank you." I said and hugged her I felt me being pulled back and her fading and realised she was waking up.

"Soon we won't have to meet for a short while anymore we will be together forever." I told her

"Always little brother." She hugged me tightly and disappeared.

I was pulled back and saw Bonnie and she came up to me.

"Damon" She said and hugged me.

"Did Rose tell you anything else"  She asked

"She said they are working on bringing us both back."

"Yes" She said and hugged

"Hey why did you get the witches to give me the opportunity to see other people in their sleep and not you" I asked after she pulled away.

"We needed to get to Rose and you were the one to convince her you were related besides you have more people needing to see you than me." She said with a sad look on her face. I grabbed it and tried to reassure her with these words.

"Hey you have your mum, Jeremy, Elena, Caroline, Stefan and me we all need you Bonnie you are the only one who always stayed good and pure."

"Waw who knew you gave pep talks." She said teasingly.

"One of my many hidden talents." I said proudly. She smiled sarcastically and walked away I followed.