Reuniting

Elena's POV

I held him with everything in me not wanting to let him go again. I can't believe I can feel his touch this is amazing. He tried pulling away so he can see me but I just wanted to hold him for a little while more just to believe that this is real. That I'm in his arms again. I pulled back, grabbed his face and kissed him with my whole soul and heart who I realise now has been his from the start. I love and would do anything to get him back forever. I snapped out of it when I heard Rosie speak up.

"Remind me to book you guys a room the day we bring you back to life because honestly if Elena keeps entering here with me everytime and you too keep making out it will be weird."

Me and Damon turned to face her and laughed

"Says the girl who hooked up with Klaus." Damon retaliated.

"Ohh." I said while laughing slightly shocked about what he said.

"Low blow brother low blow." Rosie answered back.

Damon pulled his tongue out at his older sister who then teased him by pulling her tongue out as well.

"Real mature both of you" I said pointing my fingers to my love and his weirdly similar older sister.

"Well we were unaware of each others existence for a hundred something years we have some sibling teasing to catch up on." Rosie said while walking towards her young brother.

"That we do sis that we do." Damon replied with his half smirk that I missed so much.

"Before we leave how is Bonnie?" I asked him.

"She's great don't worry I'm taking care of her because taking care of who you love has become my priority after protecting you for the past couple of years." Damon replied smiling as I remembered quickly the first time she realised how much I truly cannot live without him. The last time I saw him they were in the car driving to Mystic Grill for project Kaboom. I tried to tell him I love him and he just looked me in the eyes and told me he knew grabbing my hand as we drove to our deaths. I remembered something I wanted to ask him since I knew I could.

"Babe?" I asked curiously and he looked at me.

"What did you tell me in that crypt?" I asked him.

"Oh you know I gave some big speech of how you were the greatest thing that ever happened to me in my 173 years on this earth, how loving you and knowing you loved me was the epitome of a lifetime that I peaked that sort of thing." He said teasingly unaware that this was the most incredible thing anyone said to me but I decided to play along.

"That sort of thing huh" I said

"Yeah you know I'm a softie on the inside." He replied teasing me again!

"Yeah and that's why I love you." I said kissing him again.

"SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS I'M LIKE THE DEFINITION OF A THIRD WHEEL RIGHT NOW AND THAT'S BESIDES THE DISGUSTED FEELING OF WATCHING MY LITTLE BROTHER MAKING OUT WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND. I'M SO GETTING YOU TWO THAT ROOM!" Rosie yelled.

I pulled away and looked at Damon and we both laughed at the same time. This was the perfect moment until I felt my self being pulled away realising it was time to leave. I looked at Rosie for conformation and her face said it all. I kissed him one more time and he hugged Rosie goodbye.

Then came to me and hugged me telling me in my ear.

"It won't be much longer and we won't have to say goodbye again, I love you hold on to that."

"And I love you you hold on to that until we can have our future for good this time."

"Rosie and Elena wake up"

The next thing I realised I was in my dormroom and I couldn't help the tear that came down my face. Now more then ever I realised he was the one for me, this was it and I'm going to do anything in my power to get him and Bonnie back.

"MEANWHILE ALL THIS HAPPENED"

"Are you sure that you don't just miss your friends and boyfriend?" Lara asked her friend wanted to make sure she knew what she was feeling.

"You don't think I haven't been trying to make sense of all of this, I'm such a horrible friend I can't believe I have feelings for Damon" Bonnie said while hyperventilating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUN WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS NEW TWIST AND WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE IN BONNIE'S SHOES???

TEAM BAMON OR TEAM DELENA?? SOUND OFF IN THE COMMENTS PLEASE?

AGAIN SO SORRY FOR THE LATE POST JUST A BUNCH OF STUFF GOING ON BUT I PROMISE I WILL RETURN TO A ONE WEEK OR TWO WEEK BREAK BETWEEEN THE CHAPTERS

LOVE,

OriginalVampire01