Reunited

Rosaline's POV

We were getting closer to Whitmore College. We were going to meet Damon's girlfriend Elena Gilbert and his best friends Alaric Saltzmam and a guy named Enzo. We pulled up in a driveway and Caroline jumped out of the car and hugged another girl which I assumed was Elena. She is extremely beautiful I must say but from what I've been told she's not the type I can be friends with but I will try for my brother's sake. I got out of the car and went over to them.

"Elena this is Rosie. Rosie this is Elena, Alaric and Enzo."She said as she pointed to the three people standing in front of me by name.

"Hey guys" I said smiling.

"Well hello there beautiful. Shame on Damon for not knowing about you sooner and introducing us of course" the guy named Enzo said as he kissed my hand while Alaric hit him to back off. I felt Stefan appear next to me as Elena tried to end the awkward moment.

"Well how about we go to our dorm room so we can find a way to get everything the warlock needs to bring back Damon and Bonnie" She said and we all nodded and started walking.

"I swear I have been hit on these past tew weeks more than I'm hit on in a year Damon better kick his best friend's ass when he comes back" I told Stefan as he laughed.

After going through everything and researching where we could find everything. Stefan , Enzo and Ric all went to the three places where the herbs are, Caroline called her mum and she agreed to get the ashes from their parents grave and all was left is to wait for the boys to return. The three of us sat on the bed and Elena started asking alot of questions about me apparently she wanted to know her boyfriend's sister really well. The conversation after a while turned to something which I thought was kind of sweet.

"So how do you see Damon exactly?" Elena asked.

"Well it's easy actually he was allowed access to me and Stefan's minds so he can tell me about him and Stefan and I work together to bring him back to life." I explained.

"So I can't see him at all?" She asked fearing disappointment.

"Well we can try for you to enter my dream with me, but I don't know if it will work." I said but quickly warned failure is a possibility.

"Well I'll take those odds." She replied.

"Okay" I grabbed her hands as I showed her how to sit and when we were ready I looked at Caroline.

"Okay Care I need you to snap our necks me than Elena but you need to do it a second after you snap mine or it won't work got it" I explained and she nodded.

Doing what I told I felt pain rushing through my body and everything went black.

Damon's POV 

I was pulled once again in the middle of my conversation with Bonnie. Looking ahead I couldn't believe what I saw it was really her. It felt like forever since I was able to see her and know she sees me. I looked closer and moved towards them. She had tears in her eyes. I rushed over and took her in my arms just trying to make this moment last forever.