Happiness

Helix In! I'm now back with this chapter and now, We should get this ready, so let's get into it!

As everyone was still happy that Scarlet was revealed to be a good singer as the woman sighed at the attention she has recently gotten.

'I don't mind the attention, but it is a bit much.' Scarlet thought to herself, while she liked the attention, it wasn't really her style, unlike the counterpart, she saw on the screen.  

And as they did so, Helix looked on with a bit of a sigh as he got himself ready for the day's work. 

And as he did so, the other two gods noticed his mask giving off a tired expression. 

"You okay man?" Neon asked as Helix nodded as he activated the camera and slotted a disc into the camera as he went over to a coffee table. 

And as he did so, he turned on the coffee machine to make a cup of coffee, worthy of the gods as Helix took off his mask, still not facing the others unmasked. 

And for a few moments, the room was quiet, except for the humming of the coffee machine. 

Then, the ding of the machine occurred as Helix poured himself a cup of coffee as he chugged it all, feeling the liquid go down into his body's throat. 

Helix sighed as put on his mask as he went towards the audience. 

"Alright, and now, we're going back to drug-fueled, German-Speaking, Arc here," Helix said as he pointed towards Bandit. 

And the man that was pointed on was intrigued to what he'll see of his counterpart.

"Oh gosh, please don't be anything bad." Weiss grimaced. 

"What's wrong, Weiss? Can't handle me?" Bandit cheekily asked, willing to keep his hate for his Weiss in his world inside for now as took a big vape and did this.

Weiss was a bit surprised at the retort as she gave no reply as Bandit mentally shrugged to himself as he sat down.

"Alright people, let us begin the show!" Helix said the lights dimmed and the camera came to life, prepared to see its duty done. 

The screen lit up to see Jaune waking up on his bed, ready to start the day, and beside him, were plenty of women, one german blonde woman slept on Jaune's chest, another one, a redhead this time, was sleeping on the other side of Jaune's chest. There was also a silver-pink-haired woman sleeping on Jaune's leg as her body was laid across Jaune's crotch. 

And as soon as everyone saw him with those 3 women, they had to take a spit-take to deal with that. 

The crushes felt jealous that their man has plenty of girls with him as they wished that they were there instead of those harlots. 

"That's your Harem!?" Prime Jaune asked as Bandit nodded. 

"Yep, Velvet and Coco are there as well, if you're lucky, you can get a chance with them." Bandit said to Jaune, making sure that what he said was kept between the two variants of the Arc boy.