Scaling the Compound

Helix in! And now, this is part two of Deathshead's Compound, I hope that you guys will enjoy it and after this, we'll be doing other worlds, and now, let's get onto it!

And while the little break was happening, the guests were pondering amongst themselves, especially on what they've witnessed, a world where in the Great War, Mantle and Mistral are winning and as they see it. The kids now realized how they treated their freedoms and happiness when their ancestors and grandfathers and grandmothers fought to defend the right of simply being human. And to be human or be a person is to feel emotions, lest there'd be nothing left to live for. 

Oobleck looked at his students and gave a smile, finally were his students now realizing how history is important for all of them as he read a bit of history on the world of Wolfenstein. 

Ironwood continued to read the Art of War book, so that he doesn't become rash in his choices. Meanwhile, Winter and Penny were talking with their close companions. 

"So, Friend Ruby, how have you been?" Penny asked as Ruby gave her a thumbs up as Penny tried to replicate it. 

It wasn't much, but it was grand effort!

"So, my dear sister, are these your friends and teammates you've written to me about?" Winter asked, gesturing towards the three teammates of Weiss as said Ice Princess nodded. 

"Yes sister, these are my friends, and together we form Team RWBY. And yes, I'm not the leader." Weiss said, albeit having to throw her pride out for a bit. 

Winter nodded, understanding her sister's situation. 

'Well, the naming of her team would be quite bizarre, something that Drunkard would enjoy.' Winter thought as she sneered at the thought of the drunkard, and yet, felt some attachment to him right before shaking her head in denial of it. 

Then, Helix awoke. 

"Okay, I have figured out on what to show next and to start off with this, we'll be continuing on what happened back at Deathshead's Compound!" Helix said to the group as they let out sighs, wanting to change to something!

"But first, we have more guests coming in, and they're a lovely bunch." Helix said as portals came in and out came three people. 

One man with a white coat, and a signature bowler hat and cane, a petit woman with neopolitan hair and heterochromiac eyes and a parasol/hidden blade.

And finally, a blonde man like Yang's except he's older. 

Naturally, the 'heroes' turned their attention to the known Criminal that is Torchwick as he got up and noticed the amount of kids here. 

"Huh, Little Red, interesting to see you here after what you did back at the docks!" He said as he tried to shoot his cane, but nothing came out. 

"Yeah, no fighting here, Torchwick, you too Neo." Helix said as he floated down to Torchwick. 

"DAD!" Yang and Ruby said as they sprinted towards Taiyang as the man in question, hugged them. 

"Thank Oum that you're safe, my girls!" Tai said. 

"Were you two hurt? Do you have any boyfriends? If so, where are they?" Tai asked, activating his fatherly instincts as the girls sighed. 

"Dad, we're fine and still single, we're OK!" Yang said as Taiyang sighed in relief.

"Alright, that's good." he said as the siblings returned to their seats. 

"Good to see you Qrow." 
"You too, Tai." Both men greeted each other as they gave one another a fist bump.