Origins: Panther's Prey

Helix In! And now, we got Kali now as our main focus, and now let us begin!

Kali raised an eyebrow, curious of it
"So, it's my turn to be featured?" Kali asks

"Pardon me, I'll need to check out a store" Orianna says as she leaves

Yamamoto nods. "Yes." He simply states to the two women.

She thanks him as she does leave the theater for a bit

Adrian looks worried as he stands up in his play on and reach out to Kali "Kitty mama ! Kitty mama!" He calls out to kali.

She looks in awe as she hugs her little boy

Adrian looks at kali sadly. "Kitty mama no go, no wanna be alone."

She pets him calmly "Don't worry, Mama Kitty isn't going somewhere." She says

Saph smiles as she says. "Why don't you take him off with ya, along with Klee."

Klee pouts. "I'm a big girl!"

"And you know I can blow up your room, big sis." Klee adds

"Please don't," Saphron says, realizing what she can do, she did it to Mom's room, she can easily do it to theirs!

Kali soon yanks on Klee's ear. "Now that is not the way for a little girl to act! Seems I have to teach you manners, young lady." And like that Klee was being dragged away via her ear being pulled while Adrian was giggling as he was being carried in Kali's back.

"NOOOO!!" Klee says as she's promptly taken away

"Well, that should keep her in check for a while." Prime Jaune says. "Yeah, she likes to blow anything, Grimm, pranks, etc." Jeanne agrees

Nora was bouncing. "I found my lost little sister!"

Prime Ren pulled Prime Nora over and softly said. "Don't."

She pouts at that

The screen comes to life as we see the night sky over what looks to be Vale. "Their are those who fight in the light to keep their hands clean." The voice of Kali is heard as a fast shadowy figure rushes past, going from shadow to shadow. 

Qrow felt a little guilty at some of the things he had to do on Ozpin's orders.

The Arcs seem to be working up some theories

Oscar raised his hand. "Wait so that would be the Arcs right?"

"Yes, and our lovely assassin/caretaker taking the limelight ." Helix says with that salesman tone of his

The figure is seen leaping from building to building as if finding the right prey to find
Soon it cuts to the sight of drug lords at a round table. "While we fight in the dark, we keep our hands dirty, so those who fight in the light can keep theirs clean." The shoddy figure opens their eyes which is seen to be a bright golden shine in the light.

Elm nods her head. "Ok that's bad ass."

"That's a cool effect there." Prime Jaune compliments

Beth nods. "So they, along with the other agencies do the dirty work so we Arcs have our hands clean."

"And your family has two, so you're extra clean." Qrow quips

The figure soon pulls out a blood red katana slowly, before jumping down and into a slash of the blade, it cuts to a news report. "And the body count in Vales Drug trade has hit its highest as the cartel leadership was found dead, all beheaded." Lisa reports.