Last man on Remnant PT4

Alright, we're continuing this for a moment.

"He's gonna get Snu-Snued." Marrow says 

"And you know as well as I, that she'll demand a lot." She sighs

Artoria growls as she slams her fist down on her throne shouting. "DAMN YOU RAVEN BRANWEN!" as the camera cuts outside as the birds fly off, following one bird to the next scene transition as we see jaune in a bed, with bandages showing he was given medical care, while outside footsteps are heard coming to his room.

 "Hmm?" Jaune groans in his bed. 

Jaune sits up from the bed, only to hear a commanding voice. "Your awake, I am happy to see you recovered." Turning his head his eyes widen as he sees a woman of commanding stature, defined muscles, a mane of jet-black hair brushed to a braided ponytail, and on her hip a large sword while sporting golden armor. "Welcome to my kingdom young prince. I am queen Raven Bradwen of the Amazons."

More than a few wolf whistles could be heard. "Damn tai! You tapped that?!" Clover says in disbelief.

"Y-Yeah..." Tai says with a blush on his face.

Jaune bows his head abit. "Thank you for your hospitality, your majesty." He sits back up. "I have to ask...who were those that first encountered us? The women in white robes ?" Raven's face turned dark as she walks in, the sound of the armor she wore was heard as she sits down in a chair next to his bed. 

"They....were a part of a cult...one who believes all men are the reason for the world's problems, and that the virus was their "goddess" bringing about a flood to cleanse our world and bring about a utopia for all women," Raven said as she spits, scoffing at such beliefs.

"They did it? The virus?" Jaune asks as Raven nods, to which Jaune was reminded of all the Male friends he had and the paternal figures in his life...

Raven looks at him. "They're the ones who brought down your gunship." She lied, of course, her plane was to bring down the dropship, sure, the cultist beat her to it. However, the results are the same.
"Because of them I lost my brother, and the father of my two daughters who are now off in Vale under Governor Goodwitch, whom you went to Beacon with...till your accident of course." She says putting a hand on his leg to offer him some comfort.

 Qrow looks at Raven with genuine shock. "Ok, 1. Wow, fucking called it! And 2....didnt know ya still loved ya family there are."

"Well, for once, you're on to something, and second, shut it," Raven says

 Summer sighs shaking her head. "Can you two try to get along ?"

"Not unless booze is involved!" Qrow says

Raven huffs as she watches the screen. 

  Jaune looks up at her. "Wait...the hair...those eyes....your yangs mom aren't ya?" Raven nods. "Yes, one of my wayward daughters is yang xiao long. While the other is Ruby." Jaune nods slowly, looking back at the raven he asks. 

"I saw your forces fighting the cult....are you at war with them?" Raven nods again. "Yes, we have been hunting their cells here in our kingdom, to them, this is a holy war against heretics, to us? The amazons, it is a war of vengeance and retribution." She remembers her daughter's faces, her tribe's faces as they cry at the fires that burn the bodies of those they loved. "For it was them who spread the virus far and wide from the city, and before I draw my last breath. I shall have their leaders head on a pike."

"Ah, classic vengeance on your lips, Rae," Qrow says

Raven just stays silent, however, Elm spoke up again. "Ok so we have a war with two powerful organizations, one is a religious cult, while the other ideas are?"