Intermission 4

Helix In! Here's a nice intermission, I hope that you guys will enjoy it! 

Stella nodded. "Well, your sister is quite the womanizer. But is she into NTR by any chance? Because it would feel as if she's cheating on her wife." Stella asked.

Jaune nods. "From what I gather they sometimes go to...well putting it bluntly those all women's parties where they wear robes and fancy masks," Tepes said as Blake popped out and was writing faster now. "Tell me MORE!" She said. 

"Later, also, want these back?" Stella asked as she summoned the notes she took from Blake earlier, especially after taking a good read from them, and they're rather... detailed.

Blake looks around abit. "Uuuuhhhh..." Jaune Tepes sighs as he pulls out his flask to get a drink of blood. "Wherever there is material for her fledging stories she will use her ninja skills to find them... she's worse than the dragon inquisition."

Stella nodded as she handed Blake her notes back, and as she left her own copy of it.

"Must be quite a pain." Stella said to Jaune Tepes.

Jaune Tepes nods as he enjoys his blood. While off with Winter, Wlm spoke up. "Sooo....you uh....you wanna talk about what happen to you?"

Winter was still dazed by what happened as she turned to Elm.
"You...do realize that I had been raped right?" She asked.

Elm slowly put a hand on her shoulder to try and comfort her. "I mean...you good? Like your not gonna get knocked upright since it's a woman." Clearly, Wlm was trying to comfort Winter, with slight success.

"I-I suppose," Winter said as she continuously sipped her tea.

Elm scratch the back of her head. "So...look I'm not good at this whole thing so sorry if I'm abit awkward."

"It's alright," Winter said.

"Look, do you want to look at some blades or something, I might need something to pass the time," Winter said.

Elm nods. "Sure" she stood up and offered a hand to Winter.

She slowly took it as the pair then walked to wherever they wanted to go as they finished up their lunch.

MEANWHILE! The adults were all eating together as the women were chuckling still at the jokes while the men grumble. "Ya know maybe they designed us, women, to be the balance for the men." Summer said as she drank her sweet drink.

The women chuckled as Scarlet joined in as some of them turned to her.

Salem nods as she drank her wine. "Indeed, men have always been so brutish, but it's adorable how they turn to putty in our hands." The mama arc nods "Agreed, I have my husband trained well." She chuckles as she drinks her pint of beer.

"Speaking of which..." Eliza said as she turned to face Scarlet.

"How did you and Oliver meet? I'm quite curious." Eliza asked.

Now all the eyes were on Scarlet.

"Well, what do you mean by that?" Scarlet asked, feigning ignorance.

"Well, it's because the two of you have such a close relationship, that I am curious about how did the two of you meet." Eliza elaborated.

Of course, it was the Arc Matriarch who put it bluntly. "What we wanna know is are two banging?" Glynda blushed as she drank her tea and Scarlet sighed.

'Can't a lady have her privacy?' she asked herself as she inhaled a bit of air.

"Ok, well, we first met outside of the country, whilst serving as Rangers, scouts, and marksmen who left the homeland to explore the wide world. He and I met when I found him in a bit of a tight pitch. I helped him and we began to bond, but he was quite the different man than he is today." She said, starting with something nice.