Samurai Arc

Helix In! And now, we're getting to something I want to show you, I hope you enjoy it!

When dawn came, no more attacks came as the night was calm after what happened last night.

Many were eating breakfast all while under the watchful eyes of their protectors. However, for Jaune, he was now surrounded by the girls with velvet being seen as the best girl.

Stella, Oliver, and Scarlet greeted them as they sat down and too, began to have their fill.

The Arcs were eating happily while the mother was happy that she might get many grandbabies, and even was running theories about the bunny girl giving her many grandbabies cause well... she's a rabbit.

The possible psychics chuckled at the Arc Matriarch's wish for many smol grandchildren

Soon ruby spoke up as she looks around. "Hey, where's Vampire Jaune?" Ruby asks. 

"He's a bit busy. Last night was quite a surprise." Stella said as she was considering removing her mask, might as well do so to eat her fill

Many nod before the door opens and in walks Jaune Tepes, however, the person behind him caused a certain Inner Circle to stand up in shock while a few others just look with shock thinking this person was from Jaune Tepes' world.

'Most interesting...' Stella said to herself as she began to slowly unclasped her mask from her face.

'Well, as much as I want to say something, if I do, I might risk things going bad.' Oliver thought to himself as he sipped a cup of tea.

'My liege.' Watts thought to himself, surprised that the Night Empress was here. Or was she a clone or a counterpart?

Jaune Tepes lead her to the Arcs as he coughs abit. "Salem...say hello to your descendants, the blood test proves that yes...they are your blood."

The Arcs were happy to accept as Salem was surprised by this. 

Soon the youngest of the Arcs walks up to Salem and smiles. "Hello...grandmother"

Roman was a bit surprised and was considering doing what his counterpart did in Tepes' world

Salem was surprised by this.

Soon a thought crept into the arc mama as she slowly turned towards Ozpin.

Oliver, sensing the tension, decided to do something as he grabbed his cane and lead Ozpin to Salem.

"You two, need marriage counseling, immediately," Oliver said to Oz as he sent a nod to Artoria.

"Heh!?" Ozpin said, unsure if such a thing even is a good idea!

Then, both parties meet face to face.

Tepes spoke up. "Either you both get the counseling or face a mother's rage over possible backed child support."

Ozpin, while a bit stubborn, knew he and Salem needed this.

"Very well," Ozpin said as the old couple locked eyes with one another.

Tepes nods. "Good, cause if ya dont then I'll let the Arc Mother over there on ya again...and ya know how she doesn't like people who try to skip on child support" He threatened Ozpin as he nods, same with Salem. 

Then, as they were doing a little staredown, some of the guys and the girls noticed she had just removed her mask as she stretched her arms a bit.

Tepes sighs. "I swear it's like we're a daytime talk show."

Oliver simply gave a more or less shrug.