Rite of a Courier PT2

Here is another part. 

The scene alters to that of a grand church as it seemed that the mass hadn't begun yet.

"We have time, let's go." 39 says as the two entered the cathedral and saw priests and acolytes making the religious chants as a figurehead, adorned in religious iconography is at the altar. 

"Ah, so you two are the messengers that asked for my presence, so, what can I, the Bishop of Arcadia do for you gentlemen?" the Bishop asks.

The Arcs collectively say in unison. "Blessed be the pillars upon you bishop."

"We request to speak to you in private." 47 says as the bishops, noting something. "Yes...of course, follow me." The bishop says as he takes the two up to his office as 39 closes and locks the door.

"So, what has the Couriers have for a loyal follower?" He asks, adopting a serious look as 47 and 39 dropped their disguises.

"Message, possible cataclysm." 39 answers as he has 47 hands over the bag and scroll to the bishop and the priest began to read it, only to adopt a horrified face. 

"You're certain about this? This can very well deal with the Royal Family itself!" The bishop says. "Show the scroll to the King, he'll know what to do." 39 states as 47 watched

"Wait, wait, wait what am I hearing right now?" Roman asks

"Saying the first generation of Arcs are bad?" Ruby asks

"That does sound like bull to me," Yang says

Some of the Arc Family raised an eyebrow

Saph scoffs. "As if!" Her wife and even Beth had to look at her AND Jeanne after the last couple viewings with one of them being part of a conspiracy and the other having an ASSASSIN! As a caretaker for Adrian.

"I'm sorry sisters, but I have to call you and say BS." Alice says

"Oh boo!" Both Saphron and Jeanne says. 

"Well, sorry Miss-Wesker. But I gotta say that! 'Cause idk, we'd be turning the world against Arcadia if the conspiracy happens" Alice says as she does hand gestures.

Beth nods adding in. "I mean really? Of all people to watch my nephew an assassin?!" She looks at Kali. 

"Not that their is anything wrong with you, your a great care taker, it's the principle behind the idea." Kali nods. "Of course ! I fully understand."

"You have a point there, but screw you anyway, Alice!" Jeanne retorts

 "Just saying it, sis!" Alice defends

"Very well, I can only hope that this can prevent a cataclysm." The Bishop says as he takes the Scroll as the pair retook their previous forms. "In that case, we're off." 39 states.

The two then leave as the Bishop sighs as he offers prayers to Gods.

And two days later, they return to their domain as they're carrying a variety of items and weapons as they place their mounts back to the stables. MONTHS LATER The scene alters to that of some Frumentarri looked over the various books they had on hand.

They looked over a variety of concept ideas, sketches of strange contraptions and spells.

Then, a copy of an Arcadian decree was present as one read it: Princess Salem Arc placed into confinement. Prince who seeks to free her, are welcomed!