The Matrix PT2

Alright, time for more Matrix.

Saph looks up at her wife. "Hun...I will never question what's it like to have somthing alive inside you again.....ever."

Terra nods at that. "Thanks." She says.

"Just keep breathing in and out," Orianna tells her.

 She nods doing just that hoping she doesn't get another shock.

Beth and more than a few lean forward. "And here comes the answers to our questions."

"And the truth that awaits," Helix says.

The crew began to climb up a lot of stairs as they reach the top floor, Terra gets ready to open the door.

Now everyone is on the edge of their seats.

 The door opens to reveal a tall man in a dark coat with short blackened hair.

Qrow whistles. "Snappy dresser."

And as he turned around, he had circle shades, completely obscuring his eyes, a purple vest shirt and pants, and dark shoes as he looks at Saphron with a smile. "At last." He greets.

Terra grabs saph and points at Helix. "NOPE!"

"What?" Helix asks, curious

"I know what you're doing!" Terra accuses.
 'He looks good in that, I'll admit.' Saphron said to herself.

She pulls Terra closer. "Terra, babe, steady there." She tells her.  "I am thinking of using him as a basis for a character I came up with, could work." She says to her

Helix took note of their conversation. "Who'd this character be, it's too vague in her head," Helix muttered.

"Welcome, Neo. As you no doubt have guessed, I am Orion." He greets her as the two shake hands. "It's an honor to meet you." She says to him as he shook his head.
 "No, the honor is mine." Orion corrects her as he gestured to the two red chairs as Terra observes. 
Please come and sit." He says as Saphron sits down as does Orion, who's ever composed.

Raven spoke up. "The way he's calm is very unnerving."

 "Yeah, hang on, Hey Helix! You as calm as he is?" Prime Jaune asked Prime Helix. "You have to be when you have my jobs," Helix tells him.

Then, Terra closes the door, ensuring their conversation is secured. 

Salem smiles. "This reminds me of some parties that I used to attend were all you needed was a mask."

"Oh yes, I do remember those," Ozpin remembers as well.

"I can imagine that you're feeling like Alice, tumbling down the Rabbit Hole. I can see it in your eyes." Orion tells her. "You have the eyes of a woman who accepts what she sees because she is expecting to wake up. Ironically, that's not far from the truth. Do you believe in fate?" He tells her. 

She shakes her head. "No,"
"Why not?" he asks.
"Because I don't like the thought of no control over my fate." She tells him, to which, he smiles.
 "You're exactly right.." He tells her.

Qrow groans "can you not speak in vague riddles!"

Helix shrugs

"Let me tell you why you are here; You're here because you know something, but can't quite explain it. Feel it, felt it, you've felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong in the world, don't know what it is but it is there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. That feeling has brought you to me." He tells her as Saphron just listens, willing to hear what Orion has to say.
"Do you what I am talking about?" He asks her.
"The Matrix?" She asks as Orion kept spinning that case of his.
 "Do you want to know what it is?" He asks her as she nods once more.