Intermission

Helix In! Now, this'll be the intermission, so no new worlds, but the guests get to see Helix's Domain, and now, let's get to it!

(3rd POV) 

After exiting the theather, they saw restrooms outside. 

"Why didn't we ask Helix if there were bathrooms?" Weiss asked the group as Ruby shrugged. 

"I guess we didn't bother to ask, we didn't order too much food or drinks, now, if anyone wants to do their business now, go on ahead!" The petit reaper said to the watchers as some of them went inside of the respective restrooms. 

Inside of the men's restroom, Ozpin, James and the other guys either went to the toilets or the urinals as James and Oz were next to each other by the urinals. 

"So, James, in light of what of has transpired, what do you make of this?" Ozpin asked as they did their business. 

"Well, in light of what has happened, Oz. This boy of yours is quite interesting so far, but on that 2nd universe, I didn't really see anything beneficial on him at the time, well, except his singing voice." James said to his friend as Oz chuckled. 

"Indeed, If Mr. Orion decided to summon Mr. Arc's family, why don't we try and ask them about him." Ozpin offered as James as the two of them finished up their business as the rest of the guys finished up on what they were doing as left the room. 

"Then, I welcome you to my Nexus." Helix said as his voice got out of a portal as the group got out of the theater and saw a really nice place

" Helix said as his voice got out of a portal as the group got out of the theater and saw a really nice place

"You like my place? it's not much, but it does help me get my stuff ready and all." Helix said with humility as everyone looked at the place and liked it for it being open-aired. 

While the immature ones like the place, the more mature kept their emotions in check. 

"Now, as you are my guests, you can freely explore the place, just don't trash it." Helix said as he gave the wee warning as the group nodded and went to certain places. 

"Hey Helix, where's the Library?" Blake asked the man as he snapped his fingers as everyone's Scrolls now had a map of the entire mall, especially where they'll go.

And now, the sunlight basked in them as some felt relieved by the sun's energy or had momentary lapses of pain as she narrowed their eyes from the deadly laser. 

Helix continued to float for a bit as he was floating over the mall and by extension, his domain as he saw Blake, Ozpin, Weiss, Oobleck, Winter and Ironwood go inside of the library. 

"Naturally." He said to himself as he floated towards them as he entered his library, capable of containing every book known to him, whether appropriate or inappropriate. 

He entered the the place as he saw them reading a book or two from the shelves he got as he approached one of the forbidden shelves he has, only he or certain people can enter the sector as he saw Ironwood looking for books related to strategy, especially those from Earth.