D R U G S

Helix In! And I'm back and with another requested story from our readers, so now, let's get into it. And fair warning, D R U G S. 

Everyone was relaxing after the sad and action-packed story, Ruby and Jaune had to cuddle with each other, just to let out the sad emotions there were as the Arc Family and Jeanne looked at him with a smirk and cheeky ones at that. 

"Yeah, it's official, they're getting married when we get out of here," Artoria said as the others agreed. 

Ozpin still continued his slumber as Glynda thought his sleeping face is adorable as she decided to ruffle his hair as Qrow pulled out a marker. 

"Qrow." Ironwood said as Qrow shrugged. 

"What? It's not every day you get to see Ozpin sleeping, so I'm taking my chances as I can get. I mean, I think you wanna do the same thing as I am doing, Jimmy." Qrow countered as Ironwood looked over the chances of it working. 

"Just this once, Qrow, go over that and I'll tell him," Ironwood warned as Qrow looked at Ironwood as if he turned over a new leaf. 

"Damn, Jimmy, did His teachings managed to get you to soften up for once or what!? Forget it, I'll ask later." Qrow said before dropping the topic as decided to draw on Ozpin's sleeping face. 

And while Qrow was doing his shenanigans, Penny was hugging Ruby to comfort her. And for Roman, he was drinking something that can help substitute smoking for now. 

For Ironwood himself, he thought back to the time his mentor showed him his fighting style, adept he was with a bow, and every time he fashioned an arrow formed from a purple glyph, it shined a brilliant shade of purple as the arrow flew and struck it's target true, he continued his performance as he made each shot count and occasionally fired a round from his pistol, every shot becoming true as he hit every target visible, like a wolf to it's prey. He smiled at the memory of it and it impressed him of his mentor's prowess in ranged combat. 

And as the audience did their own thing. Helix Orion came back as he finished up his phone call. 

"Alright, See ya man!" Helix said as he finished up on his phone call. 

"Who was that?" Ruby asked as she still held Jaune. 

"A friend of mine said he'll be coming in a few minutes," Helix replied as she nodded 

Well, I guess we can begin with the next world, fair warning, this might be violent again." Helix said as the others glared at him. 

"WHY!?" The kids asked. 

"I've made a contract, ok? Can't back out of it. And I'm interested in this world." Helix answered. 

"What are you, the God of Contracts!?" Yang asked as  Helix nodded. 

"Yeah!" Helix answered through the mask as Yang immediately ran out of insults to hurl as her brain seemed to have crashed as she sat back down. 

 "Well, before we begin, I'll need to summon more guests," Helix answered as four portals appeared over four seats as Team CFVY came out of the portals. 

"WHERE ARE WE!?" 
"NICE PLACE!" The Team said as Helix floated towards them. 

"Hello there." Helix said as he was polite now. 

(Timeskip by three minutes brought to you by Chibi Ozpin sleeping on Chibi Glynda's lap as she stroked his hair.)

After Helix gave the explanation, Team CFVY nodded. 

"Rest assured, there'll be an Intermission after this," Helix said as Coco became interested in the shopping mall Helix owns. 

And as he was about to finish up on the final tweaks on the camera, he let a portal inside as a man dressed in a white t-shirt, black bomber jacket and jeans, black and white shows. The man had blue eyes with black hair that fades to blue. The man also has a Wolf emblem on the breast pocket of his jacket as the portal closed behind him.