Last Man on Remnant PT3

Ok, so we are now back into the Genderciode of Remnant and how the world is trying to fix itself back together. 

"So, what's next?" Summer asks.
 "You guys remember the Last Man on Remnant?" Neon asks them

Qrow nods. "Oh yeah, that craziness that almost leads to mama bear about to kill my possible future stepdaughter." Winter from the other side of the theater shouts. 

"WHEN HELL FREEZES WILL I EVER CONSIDER YOU A FATHER FIGURE!"

 "Yeap, we're going right back into it!" Neon says with a smile

"Slide it in Neone!" He says to his sibling as she does so and the camera comes to life.

The screen comes on, but instead of the present we see the past as a familiar woman's voice is heard. "When the virus hit, and the men began to die, it was the cities that fell first, we outside the walls believed we were safe." The shadow puppet style showed the cities falling into chaos and anarchy as even newspapers showed rioters throwing firebombs, smashing up businesses, even breaking and into sperm banks.

Qrow shot up as he listens to the voice. "Rae...that your voice?" Elm listens and slowly nods.

 "Yeah that is her voice...but she sounds so...hurt....almost like she's seen hell and wants peace."

"It is a catastrophe." Ghira sorrowfully says

The scenes change to more signs of Anarchy as various forces attempted to control the riots as various families, even royalty grieved over the deaths of fathers, sons, brothers, innocents who had no part in it as the scene shifts to the faces of both Emperor Oliver Kamisato and King Johnathan Arc, two great monarchs of their nations with an X-mark on their faces Deceased underneath their face.

The map zooms out as the sight of fire begins to spread. "We assumed we were safe because it was contained to the city." Soon the fire reached Patch as both Ruby and Yang are seen crying holding their dead Father and uncle Qrow. "We Were Wrong," Raven said as it shows now a raven looking over a funeral fire with the bodies of her tribe's male population, and in her eyes, a fire of pure rage and despair as a storm brews overhead.[8:45 AM] AirsoftAl01: Raven's grip on her chair arms tightens as she watches what Schnee's actions caused. However, for Summer she hugs Tai while Qrow just starts drinking heavier liquor.

The Inazumans offered a prayer to them as Hwajin who was there also offered a prayer

The Scene shifts to Raven having a scout handing her a newspaper with the headline: "LAST REMAINING MALE LEFT ALIVE!!" Raven's nod had hope in her eyes.
"And when I heard that there remained one last male human in our world, I knew everyone would want him or those who wish mankind to be female-only to purge him from the face of the earth..." She says as she's seen reading the newspaper.

"But he'd be the only way for us to rebuild our tribe!" She adds

 "Normally I wouldn't care. But seeing as My Partner was praising the kid so much...I can't allow that kid's Demise. That and he is a student, maybe not mine. But still a student." Hwajin said

Raven nods approvingly. "For the tribe to be rebuilt and justice brought upon the Schnee, he must be of the Branwen tribe only."

"Have you thought of...and hear me out that's an ingenious plan. Share the boy or Have him donate seeds for your soil...." Hwajin said a little exasperated

Raven waves her hand. "I shall consider this."

"Good." Hwajin was glad. At least she would consider anything that wouldn't involve harming one of the students