Starship Troopers PT2

Would like to know more^2?

"Do it, kid," Clover said, knowing his counter ain't getting out of there

Clover yells "DO IT PUTIN!" a single shot is heard as johnny looks as if he just killed his father. Before they run to the dropship before the sight of a tanker is seen erupting from the hole.

"Damn it, not now!" The kids said

Yang however looks pissed as she primes a grenade then shows off her sports skills by chucking the grenade right into the bug's mouth and it looks right at the audience with a cocked head before said head explodes which makes everyone cheer including yang

Jaune prime smiles and yells "That's for Clover, you bastard!"

"Thanks, kid," Clover said

Yang nods and pulls her arm. "These guys ain't for show." 

Her team just chuckled at that. 

Soon Yang starts running before Johnny yells "YANG!" she stops and soon turns around before getting impaled by a Beowulf and starts waving her around "NO!" Johnny yells as he and Ace starts shooting at the Beowulf.

"WHY DID YOU STOP!?" Blake asks her partner!

Ruby, Summer, and even Yai hugs Yang tight.

Yang was now shocked by this, especially when her counterpart just died and had sex with Jaune's son, and now that she thought about it, it didn't seem right without context.

Soon the Beowulf dies but yang is still alive as johnny grabs her. "ACE! Help me!" He grabs yangs other arm and as they carry her Johnny looks at her "Come on Yang, dont die in me!"

The audience was relieved by the fact that Yang is still alive.

Soon they get to the dropship as merc yells "TOWER, let's GO!" and soon the two-tower gunners slide down the ladder before running to the dropship "Come on let's go!" Soon as the tower guns cease a tanker breaks through the outpost walls.

"Oh no!" The kids said.

Qrow is on the edge of his seat. "Come on! Your so close!"

"Get on!" Tai said.

However, the Tanker sprays its flaming acid and melts the two troopers that yell in pain. Merc looking gets on the dropship which the door closes and the ship begins to lift off before getting hit by abit of the flaming acid from the tanker.

The audience was shocked by how they died.

"May they earn their rest," Ghira said.

"Why do I have this odd feeling of satisfaction?" Bandit Cinder asked herself

 Qrow nods hoping Yang is ok.

Johnny is seen holding Yang close as he's in pain. "Come in Yang stay with me!" Yang just smiles as she lays a hand on his face "It's ok... I got...to have...you" she said before her eyes soon lose life as her hand falls and Johnny looks heartbroken as he fights back tears.

Jaune prime nods "It's alright... real men cry."

"I thought it was real men don't cry," Neptune said.

The audience was still reeling back tears as the two spoke to one another.

Ruby hugs Yang as does Summer and Raven is even seen trying to not show emotion however qrow slams his fist down. "Damn it! Damn you, Grimm bastards!"