Modern AU PT2

Helix In! I'm back and now, here's the 2nd part of the Modern AU, so I hope that you'll like it!

Soon Watts bows abit leaving as John is seen meeting with a new suit baring his grandmama company. 

"I'm sorry let me get this straight, your saying that this is no longer an SCC job and now an Arc Industries job?" The suit in question is none other than the scorpion faunus himself.

 "Yes, but be assured your pay and your fellow workers' pay will improve greatly as well as working conditions."

"Did you have to hire Tyrian? We saw him as a priest last time." Watts said to Salem

Salem shrugs "I'm pretty sure that he'll be a good suit, I mean, he can still hurt others in different ways." Salem said, giving her reasons

Slav Jaune. "He seems to normal...somthing not right." Natasha looks at her leader. "Must you always be paranoid comrade chairman?"

"It's the Serial Killer, Marshal. I've ought to be concerned." Slav Jaune.

"I mean, we could just give him some pills that control his insanity if he'll be here," Stella said, mediating between the two

Soon as Tyrian is back in his car he looks at a photo of Salem smiling. 

"Oh, my lady...if only you had your eye for me and not that plebeian Roman...but one day you will notice me." 

 Slav Jaune s "Ok so far...only minor creep levels."

"So far so good," Stella said

Roman scoffs. "Oh please! A plebeian? Me? He doesn't know men of culture."

"He's referring to your status, but ok." Oliver deadpanned

Soon he looks around and then reaches into his suit and pulls out a pair of black lace panties. 

"But when the day comes and you notice me, oh I shall make you never forget me for I have been practicing my skills." He says and soon he takes a LARGE sniff.

 Slav Jaune now is yelling "RED FLAG! RED FLAG! WHOLE RED SQUARE OF RED FLAG! SEA OF RED FLAG!"

Stella puts on her mask and sets something up, and then this happened "EHAYSYJJFBRHDYXBXJDDUBRVDXYXHGDHSJSYDGXBDUDHDBEGDJXYXBXBDGEHDGDBDBDYDHDBEGDYDGDB." Overall, utter gibberish as The other Overseers were concerned

"That's messed up!" Neone said

Salem looks with mouth agape and eyes slightly widen as her wine glass falls out of her hand. 

The females were concerned snd scared

Salem finally broke the silence. "Watts....when we get back...no scratch that I want locks in my room and train to be tracked at all times when within the castle."

"I think we can arrange that, problem is, how do we get a tracker on Tyrian of all people?" Watts said to Salem

Salem smiles. "Make it into a religious symbol. He will wear it if it represents his religious view of me."

"That we can do," Watts said

And as he did, Stella reset her mask and removed it. "That's better." She said to herself

"Ok, so in this world, Tyrian is a bit of a pervert and a suit," Stella said as she had that damn Telephone Internet processing noise going on as some heard it.

Salem becomes concerned. "Should I be worried that he might...try somthing with my other self?"

"Maybe." Dread said