Arc of 10,000

Helix In! Time for some Warhammer!

Suddenly... They hear a portal opening followed by loud banging

The noise is heard in the Mall center, so everyone exits the theater before heading in the direction.

The Faunus elite guard along with Inzuami forces and even some moskov are seen weapons raised in a defensive circle as more guards are around the audience with Khan and Kali doing their roles as protectors. "Stay behind us, your highness!" 

The moskov forces surround the regular audience.  "Stay behind us!" 

"Defend the civilians!" Knight Arc ordered his charge

A head of a Great Daemon exits the portal followed by thunderous footsteps.

Weapons raised with safety's being clicked off in a chorus. "MAKE READY COMRADES!"

A giant 9' tall Custodian exits the warp with his giant Guardian Spear. Soon, his Sister of Silence companion follows.

The Masks present began to arm their weapons, hoping to add another Daemon to their name! "ALRIGHT YOU MAGGOTS! YOU WANNA LIVE FOREVER!?" Horus exclaimed, drill sergenat style 

a political Commissar soon shouts. "IDENTIFY YOURSELFS OR BE SHOT!"

Custodian: Oh, how rude! We spent several hours in the Warp and we get this!?

Slav Jaune holding an AK74SU says. "Excuse us for being very paranoid of considering there is a multiverse war going on. So do be making with being a friend or foe da!"

"Apologies for the inconvenience." Helix said as he held up a wide array of lances ready to penetrate daemon skin

Custodes: What about this... Introduce yourselves...

Yamamoto goes first. "I am the crown prince of the wolven empire, Yamamoto Jaune Arc Wolve." 

Slav Jaune steps up. "Chairman Jaune Arc Putin Bear, Peoples Republic of Moskovia."

Custodes: Interesting...

"Knight-Sergeant Jaune Arc, first knight of House Von Hartmann." Knight Arc introduced himself

 Custodes: How many more Arcs are here?[

Jaune arc prime walks up waving around his guard. "Jaune arc, arcadia." A wolve faunus in heavy armor kept him from moving forward. "My prince please stay behind us for your safety."

"If I am to be a prince and eventually, the king, I have to be strong in the face of danger." Prime Jaune said

Custodes: You have to go through Hell and Back... Sabaton song plays in the back Of for... Looks at his companion, who is holding a boombox over her head 

"Sister, please... Not now." The Custodian chides.

Valeria simply shrugs

Custodes: Is that everyone?

Speaking of sister, Ilia is seen in full battle armor which is similar to a Sister of Battle but has a dragon on her chest. "As a head sister and head inquisitor of my lord Jaune Tepes the son of the dragon! I ask for who you are and whom you serve!"

Helix and Stella sighs

Ren tepes sigh and looks at the new comers. "Please forgive her, she is very...yeah"

"Very Fanatical." Helix finished

Simply... The Custodian swipes his spear, removing the daemon blood from the blade and stabbing his spear into the floor